Author's Note

Hey everyone! Alright, let me just start by saying thankyou so much for reading my story! it means a lot to me! I love all of you guys! Next, the boys are alittle bit different. Pretty much the only thing I changed though, is that they arent famous and their ages are different. (Niall, Zayn, and Liam = 17) (Harry=16) (Louis = 18) dont hate me for changing sturf /: and with the Louis situation, dont hate me for that either. please dont! i just fit him into that slot. It could of been any of the guys. I dont see Louis like that, i love Louis to death. So i dont see that as the real him. And i feel like everyone uses Harry as the playa...so i thought i should mix it up, yes? no? ok... Anyways, I apologize in advance for typeos. And please dont forget to vote and comment! Only if you want to of course, but i'd love to hear what you guys think! Good or bad! I hope you enjoy! And please remember vote if you like it :)

First, Here's alittle bout the main characters...

Nicole/ Nik/ Nikki: 17. shoulder length light brown hair. blue eyes. freckles. average height and weight. best friends with Niall. Loves to sing and loves music more then anything. Clumsy. Optimistic-ish.

Elizabeth/ Lizzy: 17. long curly red hair (natural/ strawberry blond kind of hair). green eyes. tons of freckles. A couple of inches taller than Nicole. skinner than Nicole. best friends with Nicole. Loves watching others preform/sing, and writing.

Other wonderful characters will be added as well :D

And you know the boys :) besides fame, Louis' personality and ages, they're the same. Kinda....

I HOPE YOU ENJOY!! ----------