Chapter 1: Wake Up

CHAPTER 1

---Nicole's point of veiw---

*beep beep. beep beep. BEEP BEEP*

i groan as my stupid alarm clock blares through its little baby speaker thingy. I roll over in my bed and a throw my hand at my clock to shut it off. And surprisingly, it works. I roll back into the position I was originally in and stare up at my ceiling. Why the heck does school make us get up so early just to learn about triangles and dead people? That, my friend, is the question that will never be answered in my mind.

I sit up in bed and stretch. Looking across the room to my window, I see all those little birds singing. Such lucky duckies. They just have to sing all day. I would do that any day. I swing my legs out of my purple and white covers.

As i get up, i switch my iPhone that's sitting on its pink iHome, to shuffle and "I've Got A Feelin'" by the Black Eyed Peas comes on.

I do a little dance as i stroll over to my closet. I swing open the white doors and look inside. You know how everyone has that one friend that has the cutest clothes you've ever seen and you have absolutely no idea where they could have possibly have got them? Yeah, I'm not that friend.

After looking around for probably 10 minutes, I pull out my red Detroit Red Wings V-neck and a pair of skinny jeans. I slip on my jeans and v-neck while walking over to my desk drawer to grab me some sockies (socks).

As i sit on my bed and slip on my socks, I look at the picture of me and my friends on my side table drawer: Me and Harry pretending to choke eachother, Niall and Zayn pretending to have a really interesting conversation, and Lizzy just sitting there smiling. I look harder and realize Liam isn't there. I try to think back to when we took the picture last year...

***TOTALLY BOSS FLASHBACK**

We were all sitting at Spirals (our favorite place to go get some froyo) and Zayn was telling me how i should get blonde highlights in my hair."Nikki, you would look like an absolute GODDESS" I shake my head and scrunch up my nose. Niall's face goes into complete shock as his eyes get big. He turns to Zayn, "We're talking about the same Nikki right?" I elbow him in the stomach and he laughs. I smile and say, "i gotta say, i kinda agree with Blondie here."

Just then Liam apprears with the weirdest grin on his face. "Dude, what's with the grin?" i say laughing. "GUESS WHAT I FOUNDD!!" he says in a sing-songy voice. Harry pipes up, "The new Buzz Lightyear doll at Walmart?" Liam eyes get big, "THERE'S A NEW BUZZ ACTION FIGURE AT WALMART?!" Harry gives himself a facepalm. Liam just turns away, "I'll check out walmart later. anyways, guess again!"

Niall looks at him with a grin, "An actual girlfriend?" Liam glares back at him, "i wish, but that would just make you guys totally jealous of me. One more guess or you shall all die!" well, thats harsh.

Lizzy just looks at him really deep in thought, then her face lights up, "IS IT A UNICORN?!?!" Liam just looks at her. "where in the world would i get-" Zayn cuts him off, "guys, its a camera." Liam looks at him, "how'd you know?" "cause its right behind your back. DUH" Zayn looks at him like he's stupid, which he sometimes-kinda-in-a-way is.

Liam smiles, "Very correct then, mate. I SHALL TAKE A PICTURE OF ALL YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACES." Harry snorts. "then why is Nicole gonna be in the picture?" i glare at him. He just spits his tongue out at me. Liam laughs, "because everyone needs to feel pretty, Harry. Ok, i'll give you all 5 seconds to smile."

I turn to Harry and he nods already knowing what I'm thinking. I grab his throat and he grabs mine. we both pretend to scream as Liam yells, "5...4...3...2...1" He snaps the picture.