Chapter 26: Shocking Breaks

CHAPTER 26

--Nicole's pov--

My mouth forms an "o". What did he just say? I don't think I heard what I thought I heard. "What?"

Niall just stares at me for a few seconds, but then smiles. "I love you. I love your hair, I love the way you talk and listen to people, I love your laugh, I love how you put just enough makeup on to not make it look bad, hell, I love you with no makeup!" I blush and his smile gets wider as he continues. " I love the way you really get into things, the way you cry at the little things during movies. The way you don't care what other people think, how your so sweet to everyone, how you stick up for anyone who's hurt. Your the only girl I know that can look sexy in baggy clothes, and Nicole?"

"Yeah," I whisper as I look into his sparkling eyes. His smile hasn't left his face this whole time.

"I've never felt this way about anyone else." He says as he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers.

I feel fresh tears fall down my cheeks. But they're different from my other tears, they're happy tears. I never thought someone would ever like me this much. I always thought I was gonna be that cat lady at the end of the street that everyone was afraid of. But now, I might have some hope.

"Really?" I ask. Hey, I need to make sure ok?

He nods. "And I've been waiting to tell you that since we were freshies."

I smile as more tears flow down my cheeks. I wrap my arms around his neck and give him another big hug. He chuckles and holds the small of my back. We start to sway a little bit. Just him and me. In his back yard. At night. Sounds kinda weird, but I think its kinda romantic.

I stand up on my tip toes so I can whisper into his ear. "I love you too."

He sighs with relief as I chuckle. "I was really hoping you would."

I pick my head up from resting on his chest and look up at him. He looks down at me and smiles. "We should probably get back inside don't you think?"

I smile, "Fine by me."

****************

"So you just totally walked away from Emma without saying anything?" I laugh.

"Pretty much." Niall smiles.

I laugh as I pull his comforter over my head. Me and Niall have been sitting and talking in his bed for like the past hour. I'm starting to get really tired... Its like 5 in the morning. Niall pokes his head under to blanket and looks at me. "Aww are you sleepy Princess?"

I flutter my eyelids and nod. "aww come here." he says pulling the covers off me, lays down, and opens his arms to me. I lay down too and rest my head on his chest as he puts his arms around me and pulls me close. I sigh as I close my eyes and listen to Niall's soft heart beat.

"Goodnight Princess."

"Night Nialler." I say, smiling. Niall kisses my head softly as sleep takes over.

****************

Today is the first day of summer man. I get to do whatever I want. I'll probably spend the day with Niall tho. I mean, not that that's a bad thing. Maybe he'll ask me out, like to see a movie or something tonight or something. Me and Faith did want to go see that one movie. Wait, oh shit.

My eyes shoot open and I look over at Niall's green clock. 1:30 pm. Dangit. I moan remembering that I have to take Faith to her doctors appointment in an hour and a half. I start to get out of bed put Niall's grip around my waist is too strong. I try to wiggle out of it but he wont let me go. I chuckle to myself as I look over at him totally unconscious. He snores softly. I smile, he's so cute.