Chapter 13: Dressing games

CHAPTER 13

--Nicole's pov--

"Soo you're not coming with us?" I ask Niall through my phone.

"No! Why would I want to go dress shopping with you?" He laughs.

"Pleeeaaassseeee?" I whine.

"Come on, Nik. No. Why do you even want me to go?"

"Cause. I want a guy's opinion. AND your my best friend."

"Hmmm...well that changes everything."

"Really?" I ask excitedly.

"Let me think about it...no."

"Fine." I mumble.

"Good. We still on for the football game tonight?" He asks happily.

"Wait, is it soccer or football? You always confuse me with your Irish terms."

He laughs. "It's actually football tonight."

"K good. Cause soccer makes my brain hurt."

He laughs again. "Alright... See ya tonight then. And have fun with finding your dress or whatever your doin."

"Thanks. See ya." I go.

"Bye."

I hang up and place my phone in my pocket. Today, me, Laura, and Lizzy are going dress shopping for the dance. And since today's Friday, we like NEED to do it. The dance is next stinkin week, man! I said we could do it yesterday, BUT NOOO, Lizzy had to go to 'Bring your child to work day' with her dad or something. I'm confused on why she still goes when she's 17... but whatevs.

Later we're goin over to Harry's for Friday Night Football. I have to be honest with you, I have no idea who's playing tonight...I think it's the Lions and Bears? Idk... Football confuses me anyways. Everyone thinks that I know what's going on, but its like, yeahhh no. Smile and nod, and you look like a pro, that's my motto when it comes to sturf like that.

I just got out of the shower and called Niall to see if he wanted to come shopping with us. I mean, he could rent a tux or something? I mean, it'd be fun with him. He might even have fun. Maybe.

Truth is, is that I trust his opinion more then any guy, so I want him to help me find the perfect dress. And he's a guy, so he knows what Louis might like. But I guess he didnt want to come cause it'd be 'awkward'. Whatever. I think he's mad at me or something. Like the other night when I told him about Louis? He wouldn't talk to me. I know something's wrong. But he won't talk to me. I hope he isn't moody tonight.

I take my hair out of the towel it's up in, and blow dry it. (Pretty big waste of time tho cause I just throw it up into a ponytail) I walk downstairs and fix me a bowl of cereal.

As I eat, I stare at Faith asleep on the couch. She looks super uncomfortable. Her head is like bent weirdly, and her arm is over her head, with her legs crossed. I chuckle to myself as I see her drooling all over.

I finish up and place my bowl in the sink. I look at the clock: 10:35. Lizzy's pickin me up at 11 with Laura. I groan, I've got like a half an hour left. Boredom awaits.

I sigh and slump down on the opposite couch of Faith. I pull out my phone and start playing "Dumb Ways To Die" (have you ever played this game? It's so addicting.) But I get bored after like 10 minutes.

I put my phone down next to me on the couch. I sit there looking at the wall. My mind goes back to thinking about Louis. I wonder what he's gonna wear. Don't matter, he'll still look as stunning as ever.