Chapter 7: "Study" Date

CHAPTER 7

--Nicole's pov--

"FASHION EMERGENCY." i scream into my phones (yes, i said phones). I called both Lizzy and Laura up to help me out. Faith let me borrow her iPhone so i could FaceTime them both at the same time.

It's an hour before Lizzy picks me up to drop me off at Louis's. and i have absolutely nothing to wear. Laura and Lizzy are TRYING to help, but we're going nowhere. Sometimes, it just sucks to be a girl. why cant i be a guy?! All they have to do is throw on a pair of jeans and tee and they look hot! And they can walk around without their shirts all the time and dont have stupid drama, hormones, and periods and... wait, what was i talking about again? Oh never mind...

"It's gonna be ok." Lizzy says calmly through the phone.

"NO. NO ITS NOT. I dont want to look TOO dressy and i dont want to look TOO casual. So its like, WHAT THE HELL DO I WEAR?!" I scream back at her.

"Calm down, sista." Laura says through Faith's phone. "We're here to help you! So show us the outfits you had in mind."

I pull out the 3 outfits i had decided on. 1) pair of gray skiny jeans with silver flowy top.

2) regular skinny jeans with navy blue blouse.

3) white skinny jeans with my large fitted Red Wings tee.

"Hmmm... well you could easly ruin that one... and that one is dressy..." I hear Lizzy mumble. Laura just has her thinking face on, and i think she's thinking too hard, cause the face she's making does not look healthy.

I flop down on my bed, "oh its no use! why dont i just go naked!" i say sarcastically.

"hehehehehe. he'd like that." i hear Laura giggle.

"Laura!" i go to yell at her but just end up laughing.

"shut up guys! im tyring to think." Lizzy yells from my phone. We both shut up.

"OK, im thinking the blouse and reg. jeans. Then you wont look desperate." Lizzy states.

"Lizzy, she's gonna look desperate either way." Laura giggles.

"Laura, if i was with you right now, i'd slap you silly." I snap. She spits her tongue out at me.

"Guys, guys, no seriously. Try that on for us. Like, NOW." Lizzy goes.

"OK, OK. Dont yell at me!" i laugh as i pull my shirt over my head to change.

"Nice bra."

"Shut up, Laura."

"WHAAAAA???? ok"

i pull the jeans on and turn around to show them.

"I like it! Thats my vote." Laura squeeks.

"IM A GENIUS!" Lizzy yells.

"Thanks so much guys." i laugh. "You still gonna drop me off Lizzy?"

"Yeah of course! I gotta get you to that hottie!" Lizzy winks.

"You get him girl! Good luck!" Laura smiles.

"thanks! ill need it. See you guys later?" I go.

"HELL YEAH." they yell in sync.

I laugh and end both calls. Alright, here goes nothin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------