Author's Note #3

A/N:

Hello everyone, how have you been? I'm great thankyou.

Apologies for changing the title for my story. "Already Taken" didn't really match the story like at all, so I decided to change it. Is it ok? :) Sorry for mixing anyone up, I just didn't really like it /:

I just want to say thanks so much for staying with me for 41 chapters! Yay! I'm surprised I've actually gotten this far in the story and people are still interested... Special shout out to my buddies Laura, Morgan, Anna, and Bell. You guys have supported me so much and I love you! I love all of you guys for being there for me, you're all truly the bestest.

So enough of my blabbing. I just wanted to inform you that, sadly, this fan fiction will be ending soon. :(

This is just a short little note telling you that , I'm sorry if it confuses you, but for the rest of the story, I'm going to fast forward 5 years. I know you're probably like, "What?" but it'll make sense when you read the last couple of chapters. And I'm sorry that I just flashed ahead their whole senior year and now I'm flashing through her collage experiences, but I just don't know what to say about any of it because I'm not in collage...

Anyways, sorry for this stupid little note, but I just wanted to tell you so you didn't freak out.

I'm going to try to update as soon as I can so you don't get confused, I promise.

Thanks so much again guys and I love you :D

<3, Lauren