Chapter 50

it's a short and sweet chapter becuase it is the last, i hoped everyone enjoyed this story and thank you for reading it, i don't know about jace's story yet. but the Epilogue will be posted in the next couple of days, :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 50

It was about diner time now, and me and Jace had organized a dinner for Chris, Mindy, alpha Railington, Dustin, Luke, Lucas, Tara, Mariah and Tara’s sister Kayla. It was everyone who was important in our lives and it marked a new beginning for both of our packs. Some of them were my motivation while the others helped me achieve my goal, but in the end they all helped the packs in some way. 

The dinner was being held at a restaurant and I wanted everything to be perfect. Me and Jace set It all up and told everyone to meet us outside at 7 so we could go out, but they don’t know where. All they

 knew was that they weren’t supposed to eat before we leave. I wanted to thank everyone for their help with the past couple months. I lost it sometimes and they were the one that held me together. I looked at my reflection for the last time. I was wearing a simple purple summer dress and my hair was straight down my back. my face was lit with a smile and my eyes shone with happiness. I slipped on a pair of white flats before walking out of my room and down the stairs.

Jace, Dustin and alpha Railington were there already, looking at me and Jace with questionable expressions. “So Maya and Jace, where exactly are we going?” alpha Railington asked. I just laughed, did he really think I was going to tell him now? “Well that’s a surprise, I will be driving one car and Jace will be driving the other, you’ll see where we’re going when we get there”  I said amused.

He groaned and that just caused me to laugh even more. I walked over to Dustin, who pulled me into his arms automatically. I smiled and looked into his eyes, his eyes shone with so much love and happiness. It was like we had everything we needed and it was all perfect now. 

He leaned down and gave me a soft lingering kiss. I pulled away and saw that almost everyone was here now. it was only Chris and Mindy we were waiting on. ‘hey Chris get your butt down here’ I messaged through the link to him. ‘Uh yea in a second’ came his short breathy reply. A smirk appeared at the corner of my mouth, I wonder what they were doing.

And true to his word, not even a minute later they both came running down the stairs. Mindy looked absolutely beautiful. Her hair was softly curled and she was wearing a blue skirt with a white  tank top. Chris, well he was Chris. He was wearing some black shorts and a light green t-shirt, and he still managed to look as good as Mindy.

“Ok then I guess we’re ready” i smiled and walked out the door with Jace beside me. “Time to get this started” he said in a sing song voice while shooting me a smile before walking over to his car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole restaurant had been cleared under our requests. It was a beautiful classy restaurant with golden table cloths and glass lights handing over each table.  I picked it because it had a homey perfect feel to it. we walked In and our server smiled at us before leading us too one big table.

Dustin walked beside me and took my hand in his as we walked over to the table. Me Chris, Dustin, Mindy, Jace and Mariah sat on one side while the others sat on the other. We ordered our food and were quickly served seeing as how we were the only people here.

In the middle of the diner, I stood up and looked around at everyone. “I have something to say” I said softly. Everyone turned they’re happy eyes towards me with curiosity. “Me and Jace set this up because all of you are important to our lives. We wanted to thank everyone for all their help and motivation. Without everyone one of the biggest rouge packs wouldn’t have gone down, I would have never met Jace and the rest of my amazing pack, and I wouldn’t have such a perfect loving family.” It was short and sweet, all these people were important to my life and I wanted them too know it.

“And I also want to say something. Everyone at this table has helped in one way or another and I'm thankful for that, I would have never met Maya and I would still be stuck under the control of my overbearing dad. I love you guys and I hope that our packs will continue too connect like the family that we all are” Jace’s words said a lot for the future of both of our packs and I hope that they grow close, they will though, because I wouldn’t allow them to grow apart.

“And we want to thank you Maya and Jace for organizing this dinner and starting the beginning of that process that helped bring down the rouges and help both of our packs” alpha Railington said. “Cheers to Maya and Jace” Dustin shouted out. we all raised our glasses and took a long drink, hopefully this would last for many years to come, because I wasn’t quite ready to let go of all of this yet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we all got home we were stuffed. It was a perfect dinner and everyone had fun. Our pack went back to our house while I and Jace went into the pack house with everyone else. It was already pretty late but I wants this night to last forever. “Well I think we’re going the head off to bed now” alpha Railington said. it was just me Jace and Dustin sitting in the living room now.

I sat down beside Dustin as he wrapped an arm around me. “Jace, I didn’t really like you when I met you. But I’ve come a long way from that. I can honestly say you’re like family now to me.” I was touched that Dustin would admit that. It was true, you could see the tension between the two before, but not anymore. Everything was at ease.

“yea, I never really knew you before I judged you by what you did too Maya, but everything works itself out one way or another. I’ll always be there for you and this pack man” Jace replied back right before letting out a huge yawn. “You better get to bed, it’s getting pretty late” I reminded him, even I was getting sleepy. A couple more minutes and then I am going to bed. “Yea I think I'm going to head out now, Maya don’t come back to late” Jace pointed a finger at me before walking out the door.

I turned to Dustin who was looking at me with a glowing smile. “I love you so much Maya” Dustin voice was filled with some much raw emotion that there was no way to cover it up. “And I love you. I think everything was meant to be this way” I whispered the last part, mostly to myself but I think he might of caught that. He swept down and kissed me with so much passion and love that I felt like I needed nothing else in the world, my life was complete.