Chapter 46 - Part 2

well i'm back and here is the second part of the chapter, comment and vote if you like, this story is starting to come to and end now...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 46 Part 2

“I wanted to talk, I know things have been hard for you and everything and after what I did too you. I just wanted you to know that I care about you beyond anything else and that I did what I had too. I was worried about you and I hated seeing you go through that. I just want everything to be ok, especially with us” he said softly. “I told you guys that I don’t hold anything against you, I understand why you did it and no it doesn’t change anything. Everyone goes through hard times and it’s the people around them that help them get through it.” I touched his arm and leaned into him. He hugged his arms around me tightly and pressed my head to his chest.

“Maya I love you so much and I don’t ever want to lose you” he breathed in. “I love you too Dustin, I wouldn’t have it any other way” I whispered back. We laid down together in silence, just enjoying the peaceful comfort of each other. It wasn’t often that I got to have moments like this and it was one of the best feelings in the world too me.

We laid there for about 20 minutes before Jace was in my head ‘hey May wanna go for a run, I need to get out, I haven’t been on a normal run in too long’ he said, I totally agreed with him. ‘Yea sure, meet me down in ten’ I said then blocking off my link. I sat up as Dustin looked at me curiously. “I'm going to go for a run with Jace, things have started to calm down now and we’re all getting back into a normal phase, so I’ll cya tonight or so” I said getting up. A low growl escaped his chest, I rolled my eyes but didn’t bother turning around. He got jealous so easy….

“Relax I'm just going for a run.” I said walking out the room. I walked down the stairs where Jace was waiting at the bottom with a genuine smile on his face. “Hey” he said as we walked out the door. “Wow It feels good to not have much to worry about” I said smiling as the air hit my face. For once I didn’t have any emergency’s to get back to or have to fight anyone for my life.

“yea it feels amazing, wanna watch a movie tonight? You know we are still teenagers after all” he said before taking off his shirt and shifting. I took off my baggy shirt and shifted too, we would both have something to change into after at least.

‘yea we might as well.’ I said I started trotting away. I stopped when I noticed Jace staring at me weirdly. ‘What?’ I asked. ‘Maya how long have you not shifted in?’ he asked. ‘uh I don’t know, I guess since we went into the forest like a week ago why?’ what does that have to do with anything? ‘Maya your wolf in huge, it’s like a the freaking size of Dustin’s’ he said staring at me wide eyed. I wouldn’t see myself but I couldn’t resist the urge to look down, I couldn’t see my whole body but my wolf was somewhat bigger. ‘I don’t know maybe it felt like growing’ I said shrugging.

‘Wolfs don’t just randomly grow Maya. Unless…..’ he trailed off. ‘Unless what?’ I asked as he walked up to me. he stared into my eyes and growled, I don’t know why but my wolf felt defensive and growled back staring him down. ‘just as I thought’ he said walking away and began walking along side of me. ‘Jace what the hell are you talking about?’ I was starting to get frustrated. And so was my wolf, she wanted answers and I didn’t feel like waiting for them. ‘never mind’ he said dismissively. ‘Jace tell me now’ I commanded. I don’t know why but I could feel the possessiveness and power leaking into my voice, I didn’t like being disobeyed. ‘oh god Maya, we have to go back to the house right now and fins Dustin.’ And with that he started walking back towards the house.

I stayed planted and growled at him. he turned his head and rolled my eyes. ‘Maya your becoming and alpha wolf like me. your starting to have the same traits, your size is bigger, you wont back down, you demand and command and you stand your ground. Your wolf is shifting into one of an alpha leader. You’re taking the same path I am to becoming an alpha except that I have the gen and you are creating your own’ my eyes went wide as I stared at him, how did he figure this out?