Chapter 49

so there is one more chapter left then an Epilogue, commetn and vote if you like!

------------------------------------------------

 Chapter 49

We walked up hand in hand towards his room. it was nice to have everything here for me when I needed it. I certainly didn’t miss that emotional roller coaster that I was on for the past few months. Dustin kicked the door closed behind him and led me towards his bed. “I'm going to take a shower, I’ll be done in a minute” he kissed me on the cheek before walking in the bathroom.

When I heard the water start running I laid back and sighed, the smile still hasn’t disappeared from my face. I don’t know that last time I’ve been this happy. My thoughts turned to my mom, she was one special person. She always told me that everything is ok in the end, and if it isn’t ok then it isn’t the end. It couldn’t be more true right now. I miss her, I wish I didn’t have a dad like that, but you can’t pick your family. If she was here I know she would be proud of me, and I know she would support all the decisions I made and help me out. a sad smile formed onto my face, I missed her so much when she passed away and that feeling of loss still hasn’t disappeared but that’s something that can’t be recovered. She always told me not to waste time being sad, I guess that was another thing I should live by.

I so was deep in thought that I didn’t hear the door open and Dustin walk out till he spoke. “What you thinking about?” he asked as he saw me laying on the bed. “eh nothing much” I replied, tonight was going to be a good night. A celebration, so I'm not going to waste it hung over something that happened so long ago. “Well if you say so” he said with a sigh. I know he hated when I didn’t tell him things but I knew he would try and comfort me, I didn’t want to make this night sad so I kept it to myself. “Really it’s nothing” I assured him.

And for the first time I really looked at him. he had water droplets dripping down from his hair, he had a pair of basketball shorts around his waist and no shirt. I took that as a opportunity to look at his perfect muscular chest.  His abs had water dripping down from it as I shamelessly stared at it. “done yet?” Dustin said with amusement in his voice, it was obvious what I was doing and I was not embarrassed about it. “nope not quite” I joked as I licked my lips and met his eyes.

He smile became even wider as he walked over towards me. he jumped on top of me, tackling me down on the bed with. Laughter bubbled up in my chest as he crushed me under him. “get- off me” I said in-between laughs, Which just made him laugh more and him laughing just made me laugh even harder.

When we were finally done we stared into each other’s eyes. I saw the passion and lust in his eyes and I'm sure it was clear in mine as well. Before I could register it his lips were on mine, moving softly in sync with each other. I gripped him tighter as he pulled me closer. I couldn’t get enough of him right now. his lips moved away from my mouth and started kissing down my neck to the spot where he  mates mark would go.  “Maya” he breathed out in a husky voice. I moved my mouth up to his right shoulder where my mark would go. I felt my canines extend in my mouth, but I wouldn’t do it without his permission.

“Maya are you sure about this?” he breathed out heavily. I could tell he wanted this just as much as I did. I looked into his eye and kissed him on the lips, getting across my answer in-between. We broke apart and looked at each other intensely  before my eyes shifted towards his bare shoulder. Somehow in the middle of this all, my sweater slipped off and I was left in my tank top. I couldn’t bear it anymore, I leaned down and bit into his shoulder, his sweet blood filled my mouth as I marked him. at the same time I could feel the pressure of his teeth grazing into me and he marked me and I marked him. I could feel our bond become even stronger and suddenly the pull towards him became even greater. I wanted him right now, right here.