Epilogue

Well this is the end of my first story on wattpad, thank you to everyone who read, commented, and voted on this story becuae it meant a lot. i have decided that i will do a spin-off story for jace but that will be in a couple weeks/month. i hope everyone enjoyed it, thank you for reading!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

 Maya’s POV

One Month Later

Everything has been just great. We moved into our new land, it’s only a couple miles and there are no boundaries between the pack lands so we can go in and out of each other’s lands. Me and Jace are managing everything well, a couple more members have joined, a family or two. We have houses being built and for now everyone is staying in the pack house although I mainly spend the nights with Dustin at his pack house.

Mariah is on a trip representing the beta when he is not available. She is slowly easing back into the normal life, she has not found her mate yet but she looks perfectly happy anyway. Jace, well he still avoids the topic of his home and I hope he will tell me soon but if he’s not ready then I cant force him too be. He’s doing fine otherwise though, he is getting along great with alpha Railington and he’s taking care of the pack money and stuff currently.

I walked out of my room that I also share with Dustin here. My hair was pinned to the top of my head while blue jeans clung to me with a white tube top. The sun was up and I saw people around everywhere. It brought a smile to my face at how perfect everything ended up. All it took was a couple months of hard work and my life was better than it began with. I walked through the woods till I reached the other pack house. I could see the kids playing outside with each other and the parents talking to each other. It was around 6 now, almost time for dinner that I was going out to eat with Dustin and Jace. Both of them have become good friends over time, I guess it was really me that got between them but they got along great now.

Chris and Mindy were going strong as ever. Mindy was pregnant with her first born for one month now and Chris was already nervous. They were great together; I could already see how much Chris loved her. she’s his everything and he would do anything for her.  She’s a great person, I get along well with her and it’s nice to have a girl’s day every once in a while.

I walked in the pack house to see Luke, Chris, Jace, and Dustin talking and drinking. As soon as I walked through the back door I was swept into a hug from Dustin. He turned me towards his and kissed me softly. “Hey” he whispered.

“Hey, I was actually here to see Jace but I guess I don’t mind you here too” I said playfully, which earned me a glare.  “You heard the women now let her go” Jace said before pulling me into his arms. “What’s with all the hugs, I saw you guys like an hour ago” I pulled away from Jace and looked at the two of them.

“I don’t know, but we have to cancel the dinner tonight” Dustin said easily. “What why?” I really wanted to go and eat, I was getting hungry plus I heard that food was really good at the place we were supposed to go. “Because me you Chris Mindy and Jace are going on a vacation. We kind of need it….. yea and we’re leaving tonight. So get packing, we leave in two hours for the airport” Dustin kissed me on the forehead then quickly backed away with a guilty smile.

“And why the hell am I now hearing about this?” I exclaimed. It would have been nice to know we were going away so I could have taken care of some stuff and packed and made sure everything was set. “Because I know you would stress like you’re doing in your head right now. we got people to take care of things while we’re going and we made sure that everything was good. So why don’t you stop worrying and go pack” Jace said kicking me lightly out the door.

I gave them one last look before I broke out in a smile and skipped away back to the house. I AM GOING ON A VACATION!!!

Dustin’s POV

“So you want to get engaged down there? Are you sure about that? I mean it’s really soon” Luke fired at me as soon as she was out the door. I was planning on proposing to her down there, where we were having some fun and had time to relax. Of course we weren’t going to get married right away but in a couple months after I take over the alpha position we will. i need to learn the ropes and let the pack adjust to having a new alpha before me and Maya take another step.

“Yea and I am positive about it, we won’t get married right away but I just want to know that she’s going to be mine soon. I told Chris about it and he thought it was a great idea.” I explained. I thought about this for a while before deciding that I was going to do this. Maya was my world and I don’t know what I would do without her, she holds me together and keeps me sain, she’s a strong leader and a perfect girl that I need in my life. I want nothing more than her and I want her all to myself forever. And I was going to have that, I just hope she’s ready for this all.

“So yea, I got to go get ready. Jace make sure Chris and Mindy are ready” I walked away from the boys and up the stairs. I was nervous but a part of me was already assured that she was mine either way so I shouldn’t worry so much.

Jace’s POV

We just checked in and were now waiting to board the flight. I really am happy for Maya and Dustin, they have something special between them and that’s the best part. I really hope that when I find a mate that I will have something like them, maybe less disagreements but as much love as they have for each other.

They were sitting next to each other holding hands. Chris and Mindy were on the other side of me arguing about something. I was the only one here without a mate, but that didn’t bother me much. I had my friends I am pretty happy right now. I finally have a proper family and I'm glad I left that dump behind.

I haven’t told anyone but one day I will go back there, the alpha position there us rightfully mine and if I can I will fight for it. I want to lead that pack to a better future with a better alpha. They weren’t the greatest but there was still some good in it. I haven’t told Maya yet even know I do want too., it’s just too much and I don’t want her to worry.

That wasn’t going to be for a while now though. Right now I was going to go on vacation and enjoy the tropical freedom. I heard our boarding call and got up, grabby my suitcase, I began walking towards the gates.

Chris, Mindy and Dustin all walked up ahead while Maya walked behind them with me. “What's on your mind” She nudged me softly and looked at me with a caring smile. “Nothing really, I just have a feeling that this is going to be pretty great” her laugh made me smile for real. There was nothing to worry about because I had everything I needed right here.

Maya’s POV

We just landed in Italy, yea that’s where they chose to go for a vacation. I have to say that it’s already a beautiful sight. I gripped Dustin’s hand and walked out of the airport. Some feeling inside me told me that a lot was going to happen, in a good way and I was going to like it.

I already knew this vacation was going to be one of the best memories, my best friends and the love of my life was here with me and we are in freaking Italy! They refused to tell me where we were going until we had to check in.  “Like it?” Dustin looked over at me with a knowing look. “Love it” I replied without even looking at him.

Everything was set and good. I don’t know how many times I’ve used the word perfect but I can’t think of anything else to describe my life right now. Things are going to change but I know the people that I love around me won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.

“We already have plans for tonight by the way” Jace popped in. “What do you guys have planned?” I looked at them questioningly. “To open off the vacation we are partying” Jace had a huge smile on his face and it made me laugh how much of a kid he looked like.

“Sure thing guys” I looped my other arm through Jace’s and we all walked in a straight line towards the car that was waiting for us. we were all laughing and smiling. A perfect ending to a complicated story, although this really isn’t the end I guess. It’s a beginning, a beginning of lots more laughs, lies, smiles, tears, fights, and make-ups.

I love everything right now and I won’t let anything mess it up. It’s finally turned into that perfect happily ever after.