Chapter 45

well i uploaded quickly, that's good. and thank you to everyone who votes and comments it helps me get the chapter up faster. hope you guys like this one!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 45

Mariah’s POV

It was like I was still here but not, I could see everything but my eyes were closed, I could feel everything but I couldn’t move, I could think but I couldn’t say. I could feel by body barley reacting and trying to hang in there. I saw Maya and I wanted to reach out to her so bad, to tell her life will go on without me and she’s strong enough without me.

There is so many things I wish I could tell her right now, but I guess death is on it’s own clock. When I heard her chose the drug I knew she made the right choice, I would have chosen that too. this way there is a lower chance of living but a higher chance of being able to live properly and no a vessel. the injected the stuff into my arms and I could feel the cold liquid rushing through me, I pushed myself to open my eyes but I couldn’t. I tried everything to get my body moving and up. This was going to be the last chance I have and I have to give it everything, I really owe it all to Maya.  I’m just happy that she has loving people around her, that gives me the signal that she will be ok either way. because my main concern is her right now and not me.

I felt the boost hit my system and push my wolf out. a overwhelming feeling rushed over me and all I wanted to do was move. I began to feel my body again though, I could feel the pain coursing through me and I let out a groan- wait did I just make something actually come out of my mouth! “hurry up and get her attached!” I heard panicked voices around me, and for god sakes I hope it was a good thing. My blood was pounding all over my body and my limbs felt heavy, but real. I tried to open an eye but It was like they were glued shut. I had to focus everything on opening them, that’s when they finally opened into slits.

Maya’s POV

I stared anxiously at Mariah and hoped that she would open her eyes or show some sign of movement, and just when I was sure that it was over, I heard a groan come from her mouth “hurry up and get her attached!” I heard one of the doctors scream. I guess that was a sign that she was waking up. They hooked her up into some wires and watched her. I watched in pure joy as her eyes opened the tiniest bit, she was here and she was alive. She would make it! “ok I want everyone out right now!” I tore my eyes away from her reluctantly and followed the rest of them outside. “well then I have some other things to take care of and I'm glad this was a success” alpha Railington said before walking off.  I looked over at Jace and Dustin to see them staring at me.

“what” I asked raising an eyebrow. “why are you not mad at us? I mean we drugged you to take you away from Mariah” Jace said confused. It was true that I was mad at first but I understood their intentions. I wouldn’t have left Mariah and I guess that little time out had me understanding why they did it. I needed it and I wouldn’t have it any other way, they were forced to do what they did and I know they did it with good intentions. This was the first time in two days that I'm not angry and I'm showing real emotion. “because I understand why you did it.” I said nodding. “you know we never meant to hurt you Maya, you are everything too us and we never want you to go through anything like that again” Dustin said taking a step towards me. after all of the fights we have had together I still love Dustin, I must be crazy to love him but I do.

He keeps me sain and we may not be a perfect mate couple but we are perfect  for each other. “Maya, as soon as this is done Chris wanted to see us about having Mindy move in and stuff” Jace said looking at me, I was glad for the change of topic because I wasn’t too big on talking about why they had drugged me. “oh yea. That would be great. You can tell him that he  can go and get her now, we will meet up with them when this is all settled” I nodded, I was back to my strong controlled self at least. Now that Mariah was safe ad alive I knew that I could carry on with what I needed too, leaving Jace to do it all by himself wasn’t fair.