Chapter 48

this whole chapter is in Maya's POV and theres alot of info on what happend in the past few weeks. so comment and vote!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 48

Maya’s POV

When we reached the house almost no one was in it, “wanna head up too my room then? We have about 20 minutes before we have to go to the meeting” he said smiling at me. I nodded and followed him up the stairs. We reached his room, there were so many good talks and bad memory’s in this room, I would probably never forget all that happened, and I even get to keep my old room so I can stay here whenever I want. Even know when Dustin takes over then I’ll mostly just be staying with him in a bigger room. There are lots of spares in the house since it’s so big.

We both laid down onto the bed saying nothing. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me towards him.  He buried his face in my hair and held me close, I would have never seen this moment coming. It took us months to figure things out and if someone told me this is how it would end up on the day I was rejected then I would have laughed in their face. Honestly this is the best happily ever after ever. I have my best friends around me, I get my sister back, I get a loving mate perfect for me and I get to be an alpha. With everything I was rewarded with, I would go through everything that happened in the last couple of months again in a heartbeat.

Dustin moved his head and looked straight into my eyes as if he was trying to figure something out. “What?” I asked with a gentle smile. “I don’t know, you’re just so perfect and for once relaxed. I’ve never seen you so happy and carefree” he said with a smile that lit his whole face. “That’s because I have everything that I could have ever wanted and right now my life couldn’t be any more perfect”  I said honestly. He leaned in and kissed me softly, my lips moved against his hungrily as we tried to get closed to each other. The kiss became more passionate and rough; more want between the both of us. I feel myself wanting him more and more. He moaned and rolled us over so he was on top. We pulled apart for a breath and stared silently into each other’s eyes.

In a mere second his lips were back on mine and it was the only thing I could focus on. i wanted nothing more than him at this moment as I kissed him back with so much passion and love. I felt his teeth start to extend in his mouth as his hands travelled to the hem of my shirt. I trialed my hands through his hair, none of us broke the kiss while we continued. His hands inched up a little but I didn’t mind.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door that startled us both and broke us apart. I was breathing heavy and my heart was thumping wildly in my chest, I let out a small groan. Whoever was at the door had the worst timing. “What?” Dustin snapped in an annoyed tone towards the door. “ Uh the alpha is requesting you and Maya down stairs so the meeting can start” came the rushed voice from outside the door. “Ok thank you we will be down in a minute” Dustin said more calmly this time. I couldn’t meet his eye, things did get a little carried away and we both know what would have happened if whoever knocked didn’t interrupt us. I looked away from him and got up from the bed. “we should go down now” I mumbled looking at the ground.

He grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him. I stared at his chin instead of his eyes because I really didn’t know what just happened and I was afraid of his reaction. Slowly his hand came up to my chin and lifted it too meet his face, which stared tenderly back at me. “You ok?” he asked softly. I nodded with a soft smile. I don’t know what I was expecting from him but this was not it. at times I can be a bit insecure and this was one of those times. “Why won’t you look at me?” he asked. “uh I don’t know, I just didn’t know what your reaction was. I mean we did get a little carried away” I said shyly. I hated discussing things like this…..