Chapter 43

this kind of let's you see what everyone is thinking on the inside, it's more of a feel and thoughts chapter. vote and comment please!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 43

After walking for almost an hour, we reached a small cabin in the middle of nowhere, Kat and Rebecca led us here so it must be right. it took a while to track this, I have to admit they are good.  I hid myself in the tree’s as I surveyed the place. it was a small wooden cabin, It looked to have about two rooms inside and then a main hallway. “so where should we start?” Chris said from beside me, there was lot’s of openings to go in, but the cabin was closed off and I have no idea where they are. We’re stronger as a group so I don’t want to split.

“let’s start the back. be quiet as you move, this place has no windows and probably not any camera’s either” I reminded them before taking off from my spot and making my way over to the back of the cabin. There was only one door at the front and no windows so I had to break through the wood. “ok I want everyone to charge the wall at the same time, after all it is wood so it should break” we were werewolves for the love of god, this shouldn’t be hard. I singled one with my hand, then two, then tree. We all rushed out from the bushes and smashed straight into the wall, sending it flying. It didn’t even feel like we did anything.

I looked inside no notice that two wolves have shifted and were lunging towards us. non of them were aimed at me so I moved more to the side. how could they keep everyone in this small place all cooped up? “Tara, Lucas and Luke” I called out, there sister was in here and so was mine. We wanted to be the ones to see they’re faces first. I could almost smell them, I had been on a hunt for Mariah for months now and I was so close. I could practically touch it. I barged in one room, it wasn’t what I was hoping for but it was something else we needed. Some middle aged people were sitting in the room on the ground with their hands tied behind there back and there feet tied up in the front. The room was bare except for a table and chair in a corner of the room.

The people had blood and cut’s on their skin and clothes, it looked like they weren’t beat up to badly so this shouldn’t be that hard then. I rushed over with the three others trailing behind me. I untied the ropes as quickly as I could an soon enough they were all mumbling ‘thank you’. Jace and Dustin walked in the room and moment later. All the parents or relatives were standing up and stretching. “is the two guards dead?” I asked. The both nodded. “ok well you two can take these guys back now, the car wont fit all of them so the one’s that are in good enough condition can run” me Luke Lucas and Tara needed to stay and find out sisters.

“I want to stay with you, Jace and Chris can go and take these guys back” I rolled my eyes but nodded. I ushered the people out of the room and towards Jace, I met his eyes for a second and I saw pride in them, pride in us and what we have done for so many people. We took down a rouge pack and saved lives, our pack was up and running now. I nodded at him and he turned his back on me, walking out the door. “ok last two people to find in this house” I mumbled under my breath before walking out of the door. Dustin came up beside me and walked along with me, I could feel his eyes on me and it was starting to get annoying.

“what” I looked over and snapped. “I just wanted to make sure your ok” he said softly. “I'm fine” I replied short and a bit harsh but I had other things to focus on right now than him. I pushed in the other door, the only other one in the house. some part of me wished I didn’t though. It was horrifying. Kayla and Mariah were laying on the ground, spattered I blood and ripped clothing that was still attached to them. they both had bruises and cuts covering they’re body and they seemed to have no energy to move. It was as if they were almost dead. I could already feel the tears starting to spark in my eyes as I ran over and kneeled beside Mariah. One of her eyes opened weakly and stared at me. no movement, no voice, no reaction. Just her eyes staring at me. tears slid down my cheeks as I saw her like this, I found her, I finally found her. and I was not going to let her go like this. The car’s were a while away and I couldn’t shift with her like this, it would take a while to walk all the way back to them, much less make it back to the pack house and get a doctor.