Chapter 33

i know it's not that much longer, but with the short time periods i have to write every chapter plus everything else i have to do, it's hard to get that much writing done. so hope you guys like it, comment and vote! oh and if anyone likes short romance stories, i found a new writer thats pretty good. her names WickedLovelyxx and her book 'A Dirty Secret'

-----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 33

Dustin’s POV

The rest of the day had played out like a celebration for Maya becoming and alpha, but I can tell she’s nervous about it. after all I am her mate. I know I may not be perfect, and may be a jerk at times and I suck at this whole love thing. But I want that girl so damn much. I don’t know what I'm going to do to surprise her but I doubt she’s going to go along with it willingly.

I sighed and flopped down on my bed, I have to think of something good, Maya is different so roses and all that normal stuff isn’t going to work. And then it clicked, i know this girl inside out, maybe she doesn’t know that but I know her.

A smile formed across my face as I thought about it. the only person I could really trust to help me completely is Chris. He can’s hint Maya or anything though, because she can just order him to tell her now. I walked down to Chris’s room and barged in. he was laying down with his headphones in, when he saw me he took them out and raised an eyebrow.

“I know what I want to do for Maya” I started. And I had his full attention. I told him everything that he needed to know. He just needed to keep Maya away from the spot for a bit, and he needed to keep her busy and get her there.

He looked stunned when I was finished, to he was surprised was an understatement and I so hope that this would fit her, it seemed like something that she would like and she needed to relax after all right? 

“so uh when are you planning on doing this… and how?” he asked. “well since tomorrow is Saturday I’ll do it tomorrow night, and as for the planning. Don’t worry about that, thanks and don’t lead her onto anything, just keep her busy and get her there please, thanks Chris” I left his rom in a rush before he could ask me anymore questions.

Maybe roses could work, the way I had them planned were different but a bit original. I sped into my car, I had a lot of stops and work to do today…….

Maya’s POV

I think I might drop dead if I carry on. Don’t get me wrong, this whole day had been like one big party, but I'm so partied out.  it was about 10 now and most of them had started to get tired. Dustin left pretty early and so did Chris, not to mention I haven’t seen them the whole day either……

I’ve been hanging around with the pack, and now I’m just walking around the house as a distraction to keep me from falling asleep, wait why didn’t I want to sleep anyway? I have no idea what I was thinking. I walked up the stairs as a yawn left my mouth. I walked over to Chris’s door and knocked once before walking in.

I swear no one ever knocks in this house, if you want privacy then you better lock your door. But Chris wasn’t in his room. ‘Anyone seen Chris’ I asked through the link. ‘Nope’ they all replied. Hmm maybe he went out or to see Mindy or something.

I should go to bed, but something was keeping me up, telling me to wait and find out where Chris. To me it sounds pretty stupid but then again, when have my instincts ever let me down?

I sat down on his bed waiting for him to come home. I was feeling more and more tired by the second but I was determined to stay here. Soon enough I couldn’t resist laying down, and after that I had to close my eyes for a few seconds. And I guess that led to me falling asleep because I awoke to the bed dipping slightly. I opened one eye to see Chris there. “hey where were you” I managed to mumble. He froze and looked at me, probably not planning for me to wake up. “um I was out, I’m tired let’s sleep” he said getting under the covers. “what time it is” I groggily sat up and squinted my eyes trying to look at the clock but all I could see was a blur of numbers. “late now go to bed Maya” he said pushing me back down. I sighed and gave in, I was to tired to care right now.