Chapter 20

well here chapter 20 is, this one explains more of what's going on. anyway comment and vote :)

------------------------------------------

Chapter 20

My eyes shot wide open and I took a double take on him, he had the same brown eye’s as me, and I somewhat resembled him. not a lot but you could still see it. He had changed a lot, the biggest change was how he became the alpha of a rouge pack when he was supposedly dead.

“dad” I mumbled. “yea Maya it’s me. it’s a pity your mother got killed in our little run in. it was a plan for a while, to attack the pack but then you sent backup and we had to fight, your mother wasn’t aware of the plan at that time and I wanted to get you and your sister out of there. It’s really your mothers fault that she’s dead and everything. I was waiting for so long to have you back. the bate I needed turned out to simply just be your sister” he said looking smug. I wanted nothing more than to punch him in the face right now.

‘I don’t want to go with you” I spat. “oh but Maya did you already forget are little agreement, there are 40 wolves being held captive right now and there is your sister at stake too” he warned. “you wouldn’t kill your daughter” I said back, but honestly I wasn’t so sure. “oh but I would. I was never really fond of your sister. She’s just a bate, but I want my daughter back and you will end up back with me where you belong” his voice hardened at the end, he seemed to really want me back.  “well to bad I don’t want to come back. you will release those wolves though. Or now that I know who you are I could ruin you and your little rouge pack.” I snarled.

“grab her” he simply commanded. But I was too fast for them; I had already planned this out. I jumped out of my seat, knocking my chair back in their path as I ran towards the back. I ran out of the door towards my idling car. I quickly hoped in and sped out of the parking lot. There were several black cars behind me by the time I was out of the back. I turned towards the neighborhood part an sped down the roads. There was a main street at the end of all this and all I had to do was make it there.

“Emily I know you can hear me now. I'm in my car and their chasing me, I'm sure you just heard everything that went on. I'm going to try and make it back but not now. they might find me. they’re following me.” I spoke loudly as I skidded around a corner.

Just as I was about to take another turn a black car blocked me from the front. 2 others pulled up behind it. 4 men got out of one car with guns pointed towards me car. I tried to go back in reverse but other cars came skidding behind me. I was trapped. There were 4 cars on either side of me forming a road block. There were also 4 guys out on each side with guns.

I wasn’t giving up that easy though. I told Emily what was going on before I got out of the car with my hands up. No one made a move towards me as I looked around my surroundings. There was a house on one side of me –right. and there was a street on the left, it was a short chance but I might be able to dash around there before they can read my movements and catch me. After that there is a main street about a block later. If my dad cared so dearly for me he wouldn’t shoot me. so I might as well give it a fighting chance.

The men had lowered their guns as my father stepped out of the car door. This was the perfect time while everyone was slightly focused on him. my feet hit the ground, adrenalin pumping through my veins as my feet hit the pavement. I ran as fast as I could, turning the corner with the four men right on my tail. Soon enough I heard a gunshot as I bullet whizzed past me, oh god. I would survive a normal bullet but not if it was silver. Would they really kill me? another one hit the back right behind my feet. There was my answer, yes they would. I pumped my legs even faster as I sprinted down the street. I ran in a zigzag pattern, that was the easiest way to dodge a gun, if they could get there aim right then that was the best chance I had. Suddenly my legs started feeling weak. Like they were made of steel.

Each step I took was becoming harder and heavier. My vision blurred as my head swung. The last thing I saw before I fell to the ground was cars pulling up all around me. Damn I was screwed.

Emily’s POV

I heard gun shots, coming from the phone. Dustin Chris, Jace and the alpha were in here with me. They all wanted to go but they didn’t know where she was so they couldn’t help. “Are they shooting at her?” Dustin exclaimed “no shit Sherlock” Chris snapped back. The two brothers have been in a snappy mood over Maya. Dustin was in a freak panic mode while Chris was in more of a angry sad mode. Jace remained neutral but he his eyes showed regret and pain. Probably from not backing Maya up when she needed him, causing her to lose it and go by herself.

I thought back to the red head that Maya said was following her. she said that the girl had served  her food and then she was following her around. There I something weird about that. She was with the rouges according to  Maya. I didn’t hear the sound of impact from a bullet but I did hear Maya fall to the ground with people bustling around her.

“oh thank god that wolf bane kicked in. I thought she would have actually got away. Marry when you slipped It in her food how much did you put In?” I heard from a voice close to the phone. ‘a whole vile. She should be out for another hour or so. I think she saw me following her at the store though” I’m guessing the little devil red head named marry said.

“oh ok good. Tie her up and inject her so she can’t contact the pack or turn wolf.” A voice said. since he was giving commands I guessing it was her dad.

“sir we found a phone on her. it seems to be in the process of a call” one his men said. everyone froze in the room and stared at the phone in my hand. Shit, shit, shit. “hello” a voice called into the receiver. No one said a word “no one is there must have been a mistaken dial” he said before the phone went dead.

“HOLY SHIT” Dustin screamed. Oh so he finally lost it. I rolled my eyes. Maya was in trouble and i really did feel bad. Ever since she came back I made no effort to try and re-connect with her. a tear slipped down my eye, I hope we didn’t just lose her.

Dustin POV

I was pacing around the room by now. I cannot believe I let that happen to her. god dammit! “Dustin stop fucking pacing and focus.” Chris snapped at me. I glared over at him , but stopped. “Chris and Dustin my office now, Emily you have a recording of that?” he said. She nodded her head “ok well put that on a tape, I want you two down with me now!” he commanded.

We followed him down the stairs into his study. “ok so it Is obvious that you both care about her” he said calmly “of course I care about her she’s my flipping mate!” I screamed at him. “calm down Dustin” he looked me in the eyes, forcing me too. “I will come up with a plan. You two think over what is going to be needed done. Chris get your best warriors at hand.” And with that he left the office and slammed the door. That was the giveaway that this whole situation had really stirred him up.

I was losing it inside me I wanted her back, I wanted to kill the people who took her, but I was mad at myself for not protecting her and not being there when she needed me “bro I know we’re not on good standards right now, but we need to pull it together and work together to get Maya back or else she will suffer.” Chris turned to look me in the eyes.

I thought about what he said for a second, it was true I needed his help “yea man. Ok let’s do this, and for the record I really am sorry for screwing with you. Maya just means a lot to me and to see her with you makes me so angry for what I did. I want her with me and no one else” I admitted. He smirked which cause me to glare “oh so you finally realised how important she is?” he challenged. I knew he already won this though “yea yea I know” I shook my head in defeat.

“well then go and get some trackers. We have some work to do.” He said before leaving. I stood there in the room for a long time. A tear slipped down my cheek at how stupid I had been to let her go. How could I have done that to her? After everything she still wasn’t mine and that was only one person’s fault. Mine.