Chapter 30

this chap is a bit of what both of them are feeling, not exactly any contact between maya or anyone. so comment and vote if you like it. im going for 4 votes??

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 30

Maya’s POV

I lay on the ground motionless, not because I can’t but because I don’t want too. it hurts to much and every part of me screams in pain. I still don’t know what kind of affect this will have on me, but of course I’m still willing to go through what I need to do.

“ok May, you’re doing good. I know it hurts right now but just give it an hour or 2 and you’ll start to feel better” Blain said softly. I just wanted to sleep right now, maybe if I'm lucky I can sleep out the pain for a couple hours and I won’t have to feel any of it.

“sorry to say but I need you to stand up and walk a little. I know it’ll feel like you’re dying but you need to get my limbs moving and spread the stuff around, otherwise it’ll take longer and you’ll feel like your in more pain” I said nothing but tried to move my legs. I could but it was slow and faint.

“that’s good, just take it slow, just 2 minutes of walking and you can lay back down” he urged me on. I slowly made it to my feet as a whimper came out of my mouth. Some things were easy and walking should be one of them. pain short up all through out my body as I struggled to simply stand.  I raised my head high and took my first step. I felt like my legs were going to collapse from under me but I forced myself to keep moving. This would be over soon, this would be over soon, this WILL be over soon. I kept repeating that in my mind as I walked.

“ok that’s already one minute, that passed by fast right?” fast my ass, that felt like a year…… I shuffled my feet around and eventually it was becoming less painful and easier. It  still hurt like hell but maybe if I walked around for 5 the pain would go away completely? But i was so wrong, my legs felt like lead I had to drag, my eyes were heavy and flooded. My stomach ached and my arms went numb in pain. “it’s ok May 20 more seconds” I don’t know if I can even do this for 20 more seconds. The pain was a lot to bear, even for me. there’s only so much one person can take, and I’ve been pushing my breaking point a lot lately.

I kept myself up with deep heavy breaths and when Blain said 2 minutes I collapsed on the ground in a breathless heap. “good job May, the best thing to do is to go to sleep for a bit, I’ll wake you up in a hour” he said patting me.  I nodded my head in response and gave in to the feeling of my body. I wasn’t sure which one I would slip into, sleep or un-consciousness, but either one was better than this

Jace’s POV

She still wasn’t back and it’s 12. Midnight. We shouldn’t have left her out there, no matter how mad we were at her, that was the wrong way to deal with it. I’m turning into one of them that constantly hurts her. I don’t know how they deal with it because I can’t. it eats me away inside and I feel like screaming.

Ok, that’s it I cant take it anymore, I’m going out looking for her. I stormed out of my room ‘guys I’m going to look for Maya’ I said through the link, not really caring what they would think anyway.

This is Maya we’re talking about. Sure they were here before her but she, there is just something about her that I need, she’s my rock. ‘wait, hold up you cant go out alone. Me and Dustin will come with you’ Chris said through the link. I snorted in response, they weren’t coming because I shouldn’t go out alone this late, but because I’m going for Maya.  I may be Chris’s alpha but I wasn’t Dustin’s.

I walked out the front door and the two of them soon joined me. “where do you think she is?” I asked them.  they looked around and sniffed the air.  They pointed in the direction of where we had last seen her laying down. We shifted and ran forwards, her scent was very faint and hard to follow but it was enough. We made sure to carry our shirts and shorts since we would need to shift. About half hour into the run, her scent was still faint and it wasn’t becoming stronger, that means she would have had to run a long time to get to where she is. No other scents were with hers so the was a good sign