Chapter 22

i like this chap, hope you guys do too, comment and vote :)

------------------------

Chapter 22

Maya’s POV

I took the syringe from his unconscious body and injected it in him. yea idiot, now you know how it feels. I just pray that no one comes down in the time it will take for me to get back to normal strength. I cant exactly do much without my hands. I paced back and forth, the door was made of metal and there was only one small window at the top. It was made of shatter proof glass, which means I would need something hard and big to throw at it. I looked around the room and saw nothing. It was just a cold empty space , just my rope was on the ground.

I tied up the boy with the rope, so when he awoke I could knock him back out easily. I heard loud and heavy footsteps coming towards the door. Damn, I closed my eyes just hoping that they weren’t going to come in here. But of course in this situation luck was not in my favor. I stepped behind the door, so when he opened it he won’t see me immediately, giving me about a 3 second advantage.

“Jack, you’ve been down here for a while now, you ok?” the guy opened the door to see I’m guessing Jack in a unconscious mess on the floor. He was way bigger though, almost twice my size, he had sharp black hair and taunting grey eye’s. he was taken by surprise though when I kicked his feet out from under him. me regained his composure fast, getting back up and slamming me back into a wall. I kicked him from behind hoping it went somewhere it could count. He fell to the floor, groaning in pain as it turns out my kick payed off. I wasted no time kicked him in the face and putting my linked arms around his neck, chocking him and waiting for him to pass out. he struggled against my hold but all’s it took was another kick between his legs to stop his struggling, his body slumped down on the floor in a heap. Oh thank god.

I sighed and got back up, it would be a matter of minutes before this stuff wears off now. next time they will probably come in pairs. i looked through the guys pocket to find a handy pocked knife and some bottle with green liquid. He carried it around so it must be important. I slipped it into my sweater pocket as I grabbed the knife in my hand. I tried snapping the chain again, but it only resulted in getting my wrists more read and throbbing again.  I was getting frustrated, I hated being tied, restricted or whatever you wanna call it.

I felt the warmness of my wolf form slowly form inside me. She was starting to come back up again, I felt lighter and at ease. It wasn’t fully there yet but in 2 minutes tops I would have my full strength again. The chains were still roughly tied around my hands and I just couldn’t get out of it. And in my favor I heard footsteps coming down the hall again. Ah shit, please hold off for like 2 minutes. I had to stall time; they would most likely be carrying injections too. I paced around the room, and decided to lean against the door, my best bet was to try and keep them out with whatever strength I had left. The door handle twisted and I braced myself at the back, pushing with all my might to keep it closed.

Yea well it worked for about 2 seconds before whoever was on the other side rammed into it sending e flying across the room into the wall yet again.  I stood up as my back begged in protest. It was stiff and sore from the last hit it took with the last guard. The door swung open to reveal 2 more guards and my father standing behind them. Oh god. Two minutes. I can last two minutes till I can shift and have my hands back. I was a trained and top fighter, I can take some rouges. They staggered towards me “wait, please don’t hurt me” I said an innocently as possible, trying to keep the hate out of my voice “Maya! Look at what you did too my men!” my dad barged forward suddenly furious. “what I didn’t mean to, he was trying to hurt me with something so I did what I had to do, I made sure I didn’t kill him though” I faked a sob pointing over to where jack’s body laid in a complete under mess.