Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I woke up to some one nudging me. I start to swat there hand away and groan but a hand covers my mouth. I open my eyes in alarm and see that it’s just Luke. “mhm what?” I whisper sitting up. I see that Jace Luke and Lucas are up there waking up Tara and arrow is no where to be seen. “the guard just moved out, we have 2 hours to attack and capture without them sending any message to their pack. If they get a message of attack to their pack, we will be outnumbered and they’re gonna know we’re coming.

“ok well where’d Arrow go?” is said in a hushed voice. “He went to monitor them. to see if he can get a bottle of there silver. He said it would suspend the mind link between them, he had to go because they would know something was off, and he’s a rouge so it won’t be so bad if they can pick up a little of his scent. By then we will have already attacked when they figure out what’s going on.” I just nod and stand up brushing myself off.  This is going to be a rough hard fight but it’s the only chance we have. I go and gather the sets of guns. I reload them all, they all have 2 shots in them. we can’t afford to leave to much bullets around in case. others stumble across them.

When Arrow returns he’s out of breath and panting. “we have to attack now they have started picking up my scent, it’s gonna be another half an hour at the most before they pick up a intruder.” He said in between pants. “Well did you get the bottle of silver?” I ask him

“Yea” he says handing me the bottle smiling. I smile right back and put them in five syringes. There is three of them but all five us will need it in case.  Tara is up, Luke and Lucas are here and Jace Is sharpening knifes. Well I guess it’s go time. “Guys come for a second” I call out to them. they all huddle around me and I see Luke with two gun and a. Lucas has two knifes and Jace with a single dagger around his waist. I remember them telling me that Luke has a skill with guns and Lucas has a speciality with knifes. And Jace can fight with his hands no problem but carry’s around one special dagger in case he needs it.

Tara has a bow and arrow slung across her shoulders and Arrow has one of the stun guns and a switch blade. I give a syringe to everyone “here these are full with silver. It’ll only work for 2 hours. So we have to get it out of them by then or somehow get more and knock them out. so everyone knows there targets?” I whisper. They all nod. “here I have the stun guns also for everyone. There is only two bullets in each so be careful where you shoot.” I say handing them each a gun. I keep one for myself and nod for them to get ready.

“we leave in 5.” I say before turning back around and fixing my knife. I always fought with knifes when I needed too. Coming from one of the strongest pack doesn’t have anything to do with my fighting abilities. Because they never bothered to teach me since they already labelled me as too weak. I was never included in pack training so I had to learn myself. I watched their technics and figured out ways to beat them. so my skills were a step up from there’s. I didn’t carry a knife that day in the forest and I couldn’t shift. Sure I could fight in human but I couldn’t win since there was 4 of them and I was already weakened. I pushed the thought away of my stupid weak moment that caused me this.

But yet again if that didn’t happen I would have bin stuck in that stupid pack and would have never met these guys and Tara. I pulled out my black and blue dagger from my boot, and the other one from my back belt loop and sharpened it.

I had no intention of losing this nor would I. I raised my hand in the air as a signal to go. They all ran through the thick woods and 2 miles to the camp. They weren’t expecting anything right now, as the Alpha was sitting on a log and the beta was eating.  ‘be careful I'm sure they have weapons on them to, and they will know how to fight well.’ I said through the mind link 

Arrow would already know since it was his pack. A rush of adrenalin came through me, I hope this works. I singled my hand in the air. Once I reached three we all came running through the bushes.

Here goes nothing.

I tackled the warrior but he was quick to recover and turned over and had me pinned. I kneed him in the stomach while Arrow injected him with the syringe. I hoped the others already did.

I got up and shifted to wolf form. As did he.  We circled each other, trying to find each other’s weakness.  Arrow was on the other side of him but he was well aware of that. Arrow didn’t shift cause he needed to shoot the guard. I took a step forward, he took a step backwards. We continued like that until he was a few paces away from a tree. I lunged for his side, but I made it look like I was going for his neck, so he tried to dodge my attack by going left but I new he would so I sunk my teeth right into his side. his blood seeping into my mouth. The bitter taste making me want to let go but I wouldn’t. he torqued to his right sending my flying into the tree.

But before I could recover he was had me pinned, snarling in his face. I heard a bang and knew Arrow shoot him. I just hope that he got the right wolf since we were moving and squirming so much.

The bullet hit him right in the underbelly of his fur. It would stun him from turning into a wolf and in 1 minutes it would force him to change back. I took advantage of his surprise and turned us over again. I bit into his neck, feeling his fur rip off. I tore my mouth away from his and spit the fur and blood in my mouth in his face. I then took a bite at his side. I could hear his whimper from under me but that just drove me more to knock him out, not kill him. I felt his body go limp and I automatically let go.  I shifted and Arrow handed me his shirt.

I looked around at the ground and saw the beta on his back with Tara shooting him. That close range shot was enough to knock him out but because of his werewolf side he wont die. the alpha was a struggle though

You could see Jace being thrown around in wolf form from the big huge black wolf. But it was the only way, Jace was had the alpha gen though and he had the size so he had to fight. But of course he wasn’t full grown wolf yet and the rouge e was still bigger. Lucas was trying to get a good shot where he wouldn’t shoot Jace and balancing keeping the rouge from hurting Jace too badly.

“Tara, Luke take the guard and the Beta back to camp and secure them down.  Me and arrow will help Jace and Lucas. And if you find more silver take it!” I yell at them. not really waiting for a response.

I took off Arrows shirt and shifted, I ran towards Jace (that was pinned) and knocked the alpha off him from his side. I went for a bite to his neck but he was faster. He turned his head and flipped us over and but into my side. I winced in pain but wouldn’t cry out in pain for his satisfaction. I shifted back to human for a second and kicked him off me with my legs. 

I shifted back. But I couldn’t move. My side was too badly wounded. i did get them a distraction though, Luke should have  had enough time to shoot him. They must have injected him earlier because no other rouges was coming.

I felt the familiar feeling of ease wash over me as my eyes started to get heavy. I had to struggle to keep my eyes open with my bleeding side, but the last thing I saw was Jace on the alpha and another bug brown and black wolf come running through the forest.