Chapter 39

i know this was long overdue, sorry. some uploads might be irregular because of things starting to get busy. comment and vote please

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 39

After spending hours interviewing we were finally done. I was currently in my room with Jace and alpha Railington. “ok I have one blood tracker that I want on my team” I said, I wanted Rebecca, out of everyone she was the only one who had experience and knew what she was talking about. She looks like she means business and I have no doubt that she is good.  Jace interviewed her too so he should know.

“that was the one person I was going to say too.” he nodded in agreement, I even let alpha Railington listen in on a few of them. “I think you guys should take Evan, he seems like he can find exactly what your looking for on the computer” alpha Railington suggested. “yea Evan was pretty good” Evan was around 15. He was young but he had hacked into a lot of computers, he’s found records and just about everything you can think of. If it’s anyone that can find the settlement it’s him. he can pin point it and then Rebecca can track it.

“ok so those two are our main blood trackers and computer trackers. For the other two, I think we should take Dale and Kay” I remembered them clearly. Kay was the blood tracker, she was the one with the good nose that could smell anything and know what it was, and Dale was a smart guy around 30 that just wanted to help us out. he wasn’t like the rest with a bad past and a lot of reasoning, he had experience with just helping people. And he learned how to use a computer when he was a kid, no one taught him how to hack, he just picked it up.

“well then that’s settled let’s go and tell them” that had only taken us like 2 minutes to decide, some of them were a bit sketchy and others just weren’t what we were looking for, while others seemed to suspicious. I walked back in the room to see them all sitting on the couches staring at each other, Luke Lucas and Chris were watching them while Dustin was staring at the ceiling. “ok we’ve decided. All of you have a great amount of skill, but some different one’s are needed for us. Rebecca, Evan, Dale and Kat, you four are the ones that will be helping us. thanks to everyone for coming, Tara Luke and Dustin will escort you off the land” I was in no mood to pity them so I put it straight to the point.

Dustin looked at me like I was crazy, he had no idea that he was escorting but I just decided that, I didn’t want him here right now so he could go and do that for another 30 minutes. “now” Jace boomed in his alpha tone. Everyone got u and started walking towards the door except for the four of them who were chosen. “ok Chris will be leading the blood trackers and Arrow will be leading the computer trackers, since he has a sense of direction with these rouges.”

I didn’t give them a chance to talk because I had the phone records to go over now.  “Dale and Evan, I have a list of the top five packs in the next few states, you see the areas of where they would target and narrow it down to a pin point so we can get moving. I will go over phone records and Kat and Rebecca, go search around our land with Chris and see if you can pick up anything.” I ordered.

Everyone got up and went to work, Chris Kat and Rebecca went outside and Arrow lead Dale and Evan to the room where the advanced computer was. “ok Jace, me and you can go over the phone stuff here. After all of this we should have a exact point of where they are” I sat down and looked at the rpint out of the calls.

I got taken a little less than 3 weeks ago, I looked back to the date that I was rescued and saw all the damn phone records. He uses his phone a lot and some of these were even blocked numbers. A little work from Kat and Evan could un-so those numbers, but it looked like my dad was trying hard to cover up his tracks. He was hiding something more…