Chapter 21

so comment fan, vote. hope you like this chap.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21

Maya’s POV

I groaned as I tried to sit up, my head was pounding and I could feel my heart beat. I felt off. I tried lifting my hands to rub my eyes but they were chained. That made my eyes open fully, I was in a cell my hands were chained together and my two feet were tied together with rope. I wriggled my feet around, the knot was tied tightly but not impossibly tightly, it all came back to me, my dad, my attempt at escape and how I had just blacked out on the street while running away. I was so close though…….

I was soar all over and no matter how much I tried my mind link was blocked, my head felt full and drugged. I couldn’t shift into wolf either, I still had some of the extra strength but that was only because it was starting to wear off. The jack ass drugged me!

Just then a boy with light brown hair opened the door. He was dressed in black jeans and a black t-shirt, his face was dark and showed no real emotion.  I was the only one in the room. “oh Maya I see your awake.” He spoke

“where am i?” I asked softly, I knew my stuff and if I was ever in a position like this I couldn’t get myself into any more trouble easiest way out was to trick them. “All’s I can say is that your with your dad. Here’s a glass of water, drink up. Once the alpha comes to see you then you will move from here and he will decide the conditions” he placed the glass between my hands and then left. Smart choice, but bad for me, If he had stayed a little more than I could have probably gotten it out of him as to where I am.

They are going to inject me soon.  Most likely it will be that same boy.  I drank half of the water. It tasted normal enough, and as I predicted he came down 20 minutes later with a syringe in his hand. It was full of deep blue liquid. He didn’t say a word as he came over to me, I loosed my feet enough while he was gone. I kicked up knocking it out of his hand, he was taken by surprise and tried to reach for it, but I got to it first. I stood up and placed it between my two hands, I stumbled over to him and stabbed it into his arm. I used what was left of my arms to push him away from me. I bent down to untie my legs. I now had legs but no arms, since they used chains for my wrists. Whatever they injected me with was starting to wear off, I was feeling energy starting to seep back into my body. Soon enough my full strength will return and I will be able to break these chains. That’s the thing about rouges, they were never rich enough to get the gear that were wolves couldn’t break.

I kicked the boy in the stomach several times,  after the 4th one he started coughing and spiting up blood, I kicked him in his face once more. His flew back from the force and he was knocked unconscious. I smirked to myself , I still had it. But I had no one here to help me. I cant help the feeling but the person I miss most is Dustin, Jace and Chris were being total ass’s to me back there, but it seemed like Dustin truly cared. I cant help but feel loss. I whimpered unintentionally. Hate to admit it but I did miss him.

Chris’s POV

I went to go assemble a team of the strongest team we had. They were in such a rush I doubt they bothered to cover her scent. I had 10 of my best men on my elite team, but whi8le I was doing all of this I couldn’t help thinking about Mindy. I missed her so much, I loved her already. She was a fighter, even after I rejected her she still texted me saying that she wanted to talk, I really did need to see her.

In the next two hours I had the best of the fighters. The ten on my elite team would go in first, then there was 20 back up men that were trained. It should take any more than that to take down a rouge pack, plus we didn’t exactly have all the numbers to do so. After pacing around my room for 10 minutes I finally decided to just text her, I picked up my phone and texted her before I could chicken out ‘I’m coming to see you know. Meet me at the restaurant’ I sent it quickly then ran inside t my car, I know this was bad timing but I wouldn’t be able to focus otherwise.