Chapter 35

i know i said next upload friday, but i hade  enough time last night to write a shorter chapter of this. it would have been up this morning but my internet wasnt working, so comment and vote on this chapter please. my goal for votes is 4??

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 35

I groaned and rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands; the sun was shining into my eyes and blinding them. I covered them and flipped over so my face was in the pillow. I heard a chuckle come from beside me and I pretty much sprung out of bed, landing of the floor un-gracefully with a thud.  I pulled my hands off my face and looked around, I surely wasn’t in my room and that’s when lasts nights events came flooding back to me. Dustin, how he was with me and me agreeing to spend the night with him, everything came flowing back to me and then I looked up to see Dustin on the bed staring down at me with amusement.

“I forgot that I spent the night with you” I sheepishly admitted. “I see that” he said with a laugh. it was weird for us to get along like this and me not hating him. Maybe I could actually forgive him one day. I wasn’t so sure about that yet, but I wasn’t repulsed by the idea. So it was something at least.

“So what shall we do today?” he asked. It was nice to relax for a bit but I needed to get back to business. “Actually I have to talk to Jace about some things then I need to start tracking down the rouge army my dad has so we can get Luke’s sister and Mars back. Plus I need to get these captives out of here. Then I need to decide whether to kill my dad or not” I admitted. I still had a lot to do, so I had yesterday to relax. I was an alpha now so I had a lot more responsibility.

“Come on Maya, you have my dad and Jace to deal with the rouge stuff. There the alphas and I'm sure they can manage to track down a rouge pack” Dustin said from the bed. I smiled sadly “yea but I'm a alpha now too, so it’s my responsibility along with theirs” he needed to understand that I wish I could but I just couldn’t.

“I guess I have to accept that now. I’ guess I’ll come by your room later tonight.” He said with a sigh. I smiled as a thank you and got up from the floor.  “well I have to get going, I promise I’ll cya tonight” I said rushing out. I think it was already pretty late. First priority was to get the captives back to their packs. I brushed my teeth and but my hair up, I dressed in come cut off sweats and a baggy t-shirt.

I ran down the stairs and to the alpha office. I knocked and he gave me permission to enter.  Not to my surprise Jace was already in there. “predictable” he said with a smile. “yea , well I was going to try and take care of the 30 or so captives we have in our basement, I want to start contacting packs and getting them back to their families” I explained.

They both looked at me with a small smile and a hint of amusement, what? “may you were out for 2 weeks when you got back from the rouges. We took care of most of the captives. There are only 5 of them left in the basement” oh I felt a bit embarrassed, I forgot that I was out for that long. plus my little wolf problem, I have been out of the loop for a good 2 and a half weeks now.

“ok, so I'm going to go down there and see what I can do with them. Then I want to find the rouge army” I said. I wanted my sister back now and I wasn’t going to stop till I get her back. “Ok you can go down there and do what you need too, I and Jace were just discussing that. Your dad will know where they are so we just need to find a way to get it out of him. And Maya I hate to say this but we might need to kill him, he’s done to much to let it go un-punished. And he’s to dangerous to let back out” the alpha said with sorrow. I snorted, like I cared about my dad anymore. Once I knew he was the leader of the rouges and he left me and Mars for years and turned his back on the pack, he was dead to me.