Chapter 3

Chapter 3

We searched for weeks, months even for the rouge pack. We just hoped that our sisters were still alive, even if they weren’t we would still take them down for a sign of revenge and to help others in the future who they would go after. Its officially bin 3 months since we left. We’ve searched all over the country in wolf form, not going into human city’s often.

We were just gonna settle down for the night in a clearing when we picked up a scent. It was a rouge scent hat was for sure, and it was well hidden, so it must be them. they were here recently. We followed the scent and it led us a couple more miles and stopped at a small wooden shack near the edge or a small clearing. It was old and some what burnt. It was a careful and well hidden hideout. The wolf must have took pills to cover its scent and when it wore off it rushed back here. That gives us some sort of a lead

Me and Tera went up ahead to look at the shack while the other three surrounded it , incase something came out of it or came to attack us. we have bin using pills to hide our scent too. Because if they found out we were following them that would be bug trouble for us and almost no hope of rescuing our sisters.

I crept up and slowly opened the door. Not daring to make a sound. I saw a boy short light brown hair and he was fairly dirty. With mud all over him and his clothes were ripped and torn with a lot of dirt on it. He looked about 15 or so. ‘guys there’s a boy sleeping in here he’s working with them help us capture him, he could help us find them’  I told them through the mid link.

They came and together we each grabbed a arm or leg. The boy’s eys shot open at our contact and you could see the surprise written on his face. He started to struggle but it was no use there was 4 of us carrying him. He carried him a little way out of the shack so if anyone noticed he was missing they wouldn’t find us right away.

“ok we know you are with the rouges and we know your working for them. where are the located” Jace spat at him. “I-a-“ he stuttered. You could tell he was nervous. He wasn’t the most trained rouge and he was either forced into it or new.

Tera growled at him, and that made him find his words “look I really don’t know, I’ve bin sent out here to see if there was anyone following us. they didn’t tell me anything they just told me t o stay in that shack when I needed cover and when time was up they would come and get me. I really don’t know anything please” he said with a pleading voice. We all looked at each other and we could all tell he was telling the truth.

“ok well who are you” I tried in a much nicer voice than them. “I'm Arrow, I just joined the rouge pack, well actually they forced me. me and my mom weren’t a in a pack and we got kidnapped. We were both forced to work for them or the other one dies in front of us. I couldn’t take my mom getting hurt so I did what they told me” he confessed to us. easy I thought. He really Is scared.

“would you be willing to join us then?” I looked at him in the eyes. he was a little hesitant but nodded his head “if you can save my mom, I have a idea where they are at but I don’t know if they moved or not, it was there temporary hideout for about a month but they relocate often.” He said sounding more confident now that he know we weren’t gonna hurt him.

‘why are you asking him to join us, he could easily double cross us’ Luke said through the mind link. ‘well I think he needs our help, he lost someone too just like us and if we can help he we should, if he turns on us we can always kill him.’ I said. ‘ok ok makes sense but if we get into shit it’s on you’ he said in a warning voice.

I smirked in his direction and just nodded. “Ok well let’s get going then what are you waiting for?” is aid to Arrow.  He was just to innocent to put us in any more danger than we already are in. finally we have a lead. I was beginning to think this was hopeless. But no matter how hopeless iit got I would never give us on Mars.

We ran for a hour or so, until we reached the outsides of a obvious camp. There were random pitches of tents, not much maybe about two or three but that was it. It was deep into the woods and wasn’t easy to stumble upon, Arrow couldn’t leave his pack cause they would know somthin was up when he left. “this is the main camp, not the pack stays here just the important one, the alpha beta and two of the packs best warriors. The blue one is the alpha, the green s the beta and the red is the warriors. Be careful and think through what you’re doing first. They have the prisoners somewhere else, and they won’t tell any of us.”

“ok well we wont attack tonight then. Do they ever leave to get supplies or anything?” I asked. “well yea one guard leaves once a week to get supplies for about 2 hours.” He said. I smiled that was there weakest point and our only window of option. If this failed we wouldn’t have another chance because they would know we’re after them.

“ok then we’re gonna attack them when one guard leaves. Jace and Luke will take the alpha buy surprise. Tera and Lucas will get the beta and me and Arrow will get the warrior.” Is aid to them. they brought guns along so it should be pretty easy to fight them off. Specially with these guns.

They were made specially to stun werewolf’s for 48 hours with one shot. The only problem it would take ten minutes for the effect to start on them.

We camped out a mile away from them, and every 2 hours some one would go and check to make sure they didn’t make a move to leave. That would mean we would have to attack right there and then, which would be hard.

“oh Arrow I never asked you did you ever learn how to fight?” I said while we were laying down. “yea they trained me for 3 weeks to the best of my abilities so that I could withstand anything” he said while rolling his eyes. obviously thinking that their techniques weren’t that great.

“hey I never got to know your names, or who you are and why you’re here.” He said looking over at me. “well I'm here because my sister got captured by these people, and my alpha wasn’t gonna do anything about it, my name is Maya. The four of them have a different story. The two guys that look alike are Luke and Lucas the girl is Tera, they’re all siblings and their sister was also captured and the alpha of there pack didn’t care. The other guy is Jace he was the alphas son but hated his father and the pack so he helped these three also his best friends find there sister. After this we are actually debating weather to go back to my pack or to settle down somewhere in the city and just become our own smaller pack.” I explained to him.

“well that’s good then, if you don’t mind I would like to join you guys once this is all over.” He whispered to me. afraid of my answer. “of course you can come, ive already grown used to you and you and your mom can come too, I would like to see you guys have a happy ending after all you’ve bin through.” Is aid to him.

“thank you, that’s the nicest thing that anyone has done for me yet.” He whispered.

I smiled “goodnight Arrow.” I whispered closing  my eyes "goodnight Maya" i heard just as i was falling in and out of consiousness