Chapter 27

thank you soo much for all of you who vote and comment :) so here's chapter 27.

---------------------

Chapter 27

Dustin’s POV

I can now say that the wolves living in the other houses are lucky compared to these people. There were 3 boys in there all chained to the ground, they were being whipped and cut to the bone. They were forced to stay awake due to the pills that the guards had been forcing down their throats. These boys were almost dead. The floor was soaked with their blood as they couldn’t move. They tried to scream but every time they did the guards would pour some sort of liquid down their throat and cover there mouth with a towel so they couldn’t spit it back up.

That kind of sick horrible punishment was this? There was 3 guards, and they were each terrorizing one boy.  They had turned their attention now to me and Harley (my warrior) as we stepped in. this was by far the worst  I have ever seen. A werewolf’s worst punishment of death was a slit throat but this was by far worst.  I rushed and tackled one of them too the floor as Harley did the same. I chocked the guy on the ground with one hand while punching him in the face with the other. He struggled underneath me and flipped me over. He took a dagger out from his pocked and tried to stab me with it but I caught his hand before he could. I twisted backwards, breaking his wrist and stabbed him with it instead. He started to cough up blood and struggled to breath but eventually gave in a died.  I took the dagger out and threw it at the other one. It hit him dead in the eyes and he fell to the ground dead. I say Harley struggling with the last one in a corner.

I went over and kicked the guy in the stomach and knocked him out. I then chocked him until he stopped breathing and he was dead.  He’s the lucky one. He got the most un cruel death of them all.

I released the barley breathing boys from their chains and me and Harley carried them out of the room. I saw the other had warriors the two that were in their rooms. I nodded as we left the house. on the way out I killed every guard I saw, and I'm sure there isn’t any more in this house. we stole two cars from around there and 2 warriors and 5 of the captives in each car. We drove silently back to the house. I was still seeing red and I would kill Maya’s dad. I will kill him for all the innocent lives he took, and I will make sure its worse than what he did too all these wolves.

Maya’s POV (2 weeks later)

I woke up in the pack infirmary again, and it felt like the last time I woke up here when I was brought back for the first time in months.  no one was in the room, and thank god I wasn’t attached to anything. That means I wasn’t injured to badly. My shoulder was still a bit sore but I trust that they got the bullet out. I had little bruises and cuts all over me and I was as pale as a ghost. I looked so un healthy and I hated it. it was hard to keep  my balance and walk, I wonder how long I’ve been out for. I was in some sweats and a baggy t-shirt.

I stumbled over to the door and gripped it to keep me from falling over, I twisted the door handle and walked out. I could hear voices from downstairs and all I wanted to do was cover my ears. It sounded so loud and I hated it. “Maya” I voice whispered from the other end of the hall way. I looked over to see Jace standing there with Luke Lucas and Tara.

I stared at them all, they all looked so different, Tara cut her hair was shorter and Luke dies his hair black. I couldn’t look Jace in the eyes still, after what I could remember he betrayed me when it came down to the last time I saw him, and I can hold a grudge, I wasn’t mad at him, but it wasn’t easy to talk to him either.

“Maya look at us please” Luke pleaded. Tears were all welled up in their eyes and I could see them walking over to me. “how long have I been out for” my voice came out cracked and soar, it hurt to talk. But at least I could. “you’ve been out for 2 weeks since we got you out of there. You were shot with silver and whatever you had to protect you from it didn’t work properly and it got in your system, you weren’t waking up and we thought we lost you.” Tara explained, a tear slipped down her face as she pulled me into a hug. I was out for a whole two weeks? What the hell! I thought that stuff that I took was supposed to be able to protect me from silver.  I guess I should just be thankful that I’m alive though.