Chapter 18

k well here's chapter 18, next upload should be friday

------------------

Chapter 18

“so why do you want to talk to me?” she question. “honestly I thought you were going to be mad. But anyways I came here to tell you that I now know about you and Chris and I’m trying got convince him to make the right choice before it’s to late.” I explained. “well it’s not like it’s your fault that he chose you, and I would never get mad without hearing the story first. I need to know what I’m dealing with here” she said with a shrug.

“so I need your help. I need you to get him to agree to meet with you. You have to show him the real you and all you’ve got. He needs to see who you are and what he’s going to miss if you’re not there along with him. I’m all for you guys being together. My mate rejected me and now he wants me back, I wouldn’t want anyone else to have to go through that” I said to her.

Her eyes held truth and understanding. It was obvious she had been through a lot in the past. “I appreciate everything your doing for me. Thank you, and are you and your mate back together?” she cocked her head to the side waiting for a answer. I knew she expected a yes, but reality was that I just don’t know if I can forgive him yet. “no not yet. I mean, I don’t know if I can forgive him. I doubt he’s changed and I’m not a push over” she simply nodded. I could tell she felt bad for me but I didn’t want to make her feel uncomfortable so I stopped.

I was going to tell her about the people who wanted me. But I don’t know her yet so I’ll hold off for a bt on that. Plus I don’t even know if Chris will choose her yet. In some rare cases mate’s don’t work out because they get on each other’s nerves and one cant stand the other. It’s rare but it’s happened. Sometimes the spirits make mistakes too.

That’s why when your mate has rejected you, died, or it just didn’t work Sometimes two wolves without a mate could form a semi mate bond if they were close enough. But like I said it was a very rare case. “well thank you Mindy. Want to give me your number so you can text me when you decide you want to do this?” I asked giving her a light smile.

“sure” we exchanged numbers then I went on my way. The weapons guy I know is wanted by the werewolf council and is not known to much, he likes to keep it that way. I only knew him because I cam across him one time in the past and instead of turning him in I got his story and helped him escape. Because he helped good wolves in need. he never traded his weapons off to people who wanted to do harm for no apparent reason. Sometimes the council won’t take your story seriously so they wont back you up, so you can go to him. I didn’t want to bring the council into this, I’ll just deal with it myself, Because more likely a lot of people would end up being sentenced to death.

I drove down far into the country side of town. In a field there was a random dirt hole under some tarp and metal. All I had to do was remove the tarp and metal so I could slip inside the hole. I don’t know how but there was tunnels under here, lighted and everything in which he lived. He was a very smart guy and has never bin found yet.

I walked down taking a couple turns. The place was big with many escape routes just in case. I punched in the security code that unlocked the doors. And there he was, the master mind himself examining a gun that was in his hand.

“Blain!” I called out. “Maya! Aww girl I haven’t seen you I a while what’s up now?” he got up and pulled me into a hug. Blain was fairly young, he was only 26 and his mate lived with him. We sat down and I told him my story. “damn girl you got yourself into a big mess now. What I can do for you is, I can dip a knife in silver so when it makes contact with a wolf it will kill them no matter how deep the cut. It just needs to get into the blood line. Only rare medication can undo that. Just make sure you hold onto it and don’t let it get away from your sight. Also, I can hook you up with a small pistol, it holds a round of 5 shots of extreme bullets. They are made to target and pierce organs. Extra sharp and heavy. Would be a big mess to try and take out. That should kill it’s target if it’s a good shot.” She smiled showing me what he was talking about,.