Chapter 29

so im going for 3 votes???? comment and vote if you like it :) and thanks to every one who reads

-------------------------

Chapter 29

Maya’s POV

Night fell eventually and I was just left there sitting by myself. I could see the lights on in the house and some people through the window. But no one bothered to come out or even try and help nor talk to me. I felt so neglected and forgotten. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this much pain before but I guess this time I brought it upon myself. People will tell you things happen for a reason, but what if those reasons just aren’t good enough?

Right now I would give anything to be able to re-do the day.  My mother always told me don’t regret what you did because it’s already done. And I guess I shouldn’t. I have to go along with it and find a way out of this. I got up and took one last look at the house. there was one person who would help me right now.  and that person was Blaine. He would be the only one willing to help me too. he should recognize me because of my scent, and I’ll try and explain what happened.

I ran for about a hour before my legs started getting weak. I should have been able to run for about 2 hours or more before I started feeling like this. I guess my wolf has some setbacks. I clawed into the place, which was very hard in wolf form but I managed too. the door slid open revealing Blaine sitting on the couch with Annie beside him. his head snapped over and looked at me with confusion at first but then turned to surprise. “Hey Maya” he said happily. I trotted over to him and hinted with my head at myself. “why are you still in wolf form? I could get you some clothes if you want” he offered. I have no idea how to explain that I'm stuck in wolf form. I started prancing around trying to tell  him I couldn’t shift back and he seemed to sort of get the idea.

“so you can’t shift back” he guessed finally, I smiled and nodded. He got up with a frown and walked over to his desk with a bunch of his work on it. “oh god I have no idea what you did, but I will try and help you. This here will turn you back to human for 10 minutes solid then you will go back to your orginal form. This works on wolfs who are stuck I human form too. I just hope for you sake that the problem isn’t to serious.” I turned away from him and raised a paw at Annie, she smiled at me.

“what mess have you gotten yourself into this time May?” she got up and walked over to where I was. She sat on the floor and pulled me into her lap. Blaine finally found some tube with clear liquid in it. he tossed me a shift and poured the liquid in my mouth.  It was like my bones and muscles were being forced to shift. It hurt like hell and I wanted to scream out but my mouth was clamped shut by Blaine.

I shifted back and put the t-shirt on. I sat down in a chair facing the two of them. “well I’ll start from he semi begging, I took a thing that prevented silver bullets from affecting me with the silver. I ended up getting shot with the silver and some sort of reaction with the drink made my wolf go crazy and stuff. I just woke up today from a 2 week Acoma actually. I was supposed to wait 3 days before I shifted or else I could be stuck in wolf form for who knows how long, and I might lose some of my wolf abilities, but I shifted anyway and everyone got mad at me and now I can shift back” I said out in a huff. My story was long and that was the short sweet version of it.

My life really was a mess. Ugh. “well May you certainly made a mess of things this time. Your situation is complicated and it looks like the silver must still be inside you to affect your wolf, it will disappear over time naturally but how long it takes depends on how much there is. It could take weeks, months or even years. I can help you speed that up though” he reasoned. He got up and started shifting around again. “Blain, can I keep using the stuff you just gave me to shift, I kind of made a mess of things at home and need to talk to them” I hated admitting it but I needed to apologize. “sorry may but you can’t. you can only take it once a week, or else it’ll mess with your wolf and you’ll get stuck in one form forever” ok, that was certainly not a risk I was willing to take.