prologue

-Ally's P.O.V-

*FLASHBACK*

"Ally dear, the new neighbors would be here any minute and you're still not yet dressed properly." Mommy said, it was still 5 o'clock and I didn't know when the new neighbors would arrive, I guess that's soon.

"Okay mommy, I'll go get dressed!" I chirped since I was a little bit too happy that I would finally have someone to play with! Mommy said the boy was my age and the girl was a year older than me which is great!

I went to my room and saw a nice pink dress placed neatly on my bed with my favorite pair of shoes, my plain white sandals.

I changed and started brushing my hair, yes I'm just seven but both me and my brother were trained by our mommy pretty well and that's why at the age of seven, I get to do some things by myself. But my sister who's four, still needs our mommy since she's still too young, maybe when she's six mommy would start teaching her things. Our daddy does all the working in this house so mommy takes care of us.

After brushing my hair I heard the doorbell ring and immediately got excited, my new friends are here! I quickly placed a ribbon on my hair and ran downstairs.

"Ally be careful dear!" I heard mommy yell from the kitchen but I didn't mind her because right when I stepped in the living room, I saw two kids, two very good looking kids and I believe they're my new friends.

I smiled widely before introducing myself, "Hi! I'm Ally, what's your name?" I said to the girl since, well it would be better to ask the girl first right?

"Hello Ally, I'm Mali Koa, but you can call me Mali." She said and smiled, I smiled back too and wondered, who thought of that name? It was pretty unique!

I faced the boy and saw him looking down, aww he was the shy type! I find shy guys really cute but my brother always tells me that I'm too young to have crushes so I'm not going to like him, as a friend yes but that's it. I promise, well I'll try.

"Uh-I'm-uh-I'm Calum.." He stuttered and I smiled at him and said hi, I told them we could play for a while since our mommies were preparing dinner and they gladly said yes, I think me and Mali would be great friends and I hope, me and Calum too.

I promise to have a good friendship with Calum and Mali and I promise I'll never leave them and we will always be friends.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

And that was how me and Calum became best friends, we were inseparable. Mali had to go to another school so we weren't that close anymore. But Calum and I were truly inseparable, just like a pair of shoes, if the other one was missing, it wouldn't work. And I was the left shoe because I'm a left handed person and Calum was the right shoe. We promised each other we will always be best friends. And I take promises seriously and Calum knows that, everyone knows that.

But I never thought that one simple thing could break that promise and ruin our friendship, a dare. A simple kiss.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

[A/N] Oh hello gais this is a new story :-) I hope this time you would comment and not be a ghost reader, please vote too! Doing both would mean a lot.

It's still a bit short since it's just the prologue but I'm gonna write longer okay?

K I'm going now hope you enjoy this story!