49

*Thursday the 21st of September 2017*
Ross's POV

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I placed the cup of tea in front of my wife. "I don't know. Almost nervous I guess," Tori shrugged as the TV played softly in the background.

Today was Damon's execution. Not that I feel pity towards him he deserves to be killed with a shot like a disgusting animal.

"Do you know about that law?" Tori asked and I looked at her curiously. "The law states that if he gets the shot and he lives, he walks," she whispered and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you walk?" "Like he walks away. He's a free man," Tori said and I could saw the fear in her eyes as she finally looked at me. "There's no way that's happening. Remember this day because the 21st of September is his last day on earth before going to hell. He won't walk," I said, but I could see she didn't believe me.

"What happens if he does?" Tori asked and I swallowed. "Then I'll protect with every single ounce of me. We're safe here. There's no way he'll get into the house," I said and she only nodded slowly as she took a sip of her tea.

×××

"Are you ready to go?" I asked Tori and I smiled softly at her outfit. It was like her belly grew overnight and it was beautiful. She was flaunting her bump and I couldn't be more proud.

I'm taking her shopping and we're grabbing a bite to eat to get her head away from this Damon thing.

"Yeah. Your mom said we should remember about the party tomorrow night," she said and I nodded softly.

R5 was throwing a party to celebrate our tour and our new songs. It wasn't really a party more like a gathering.

"Alright. So let's go then," I grinned and she also did causing my stomach to flip. We walked downstairs and got into the BMW before Tori grabbed her phone from her purse.

"Rocky says Michelle wants to talk," she grumbled and I started the car. "Do you want to?" I asked carefully and she shook her head. "No. I don't want to talk to her," she said and I nodded as I grabbed her hand.

"I'm sorry yesterday's brunch turned out like that," I said and she shrugged as I started driving down the road. "It's not your fault she hit me where it hurt. I'm so pissed at her. She knew how I felt and I trusted her!" Tori exclaimed in an upset tone as tears gathered in her eyes.

"Calm down, angel. Let's forget about her today. She's not worth your tears. No-one is," I said and she smiled softly at me. "I love you, Ross," she said and I grinned. "I love you too, Victoria Lynch," I said and she giggled happily.

After another 10 minutes we pulled into the underground parking at the mall. "Do you wanna go to the maternity shops first?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah that'll be fine," she said and I got a parking on the same floor the maternity shops were.

We decided to just come to the mall and not somewhere in Beverly Hills since the paparazzi would spot us way easier there. However, after searching the shops for about an hour, Tori was starting to get hopeless.

"They have nothing nice here," she complained as we made our way back to the car. "Do you want to go to the ones in Beverly Hills?" I asked and she nodded with a sigh.

"Sorry I'm so high maintenance," she said teasingly and I chuckled as I pulled her closer. "You are not. You deserve clothes you like and I'll get you anything to make you happy," I said as I kissed her head and she blushed. I noticed fans taking pictures and I waved at them with a smile.