39 (part 1)

The entire honeymoon will basically be summed up in the chapter.

*First day of honeymoon*
Ross's POV

Tori giggled as I pressed my head into her neck as we rolled around on the bed.

"I love you," I started before kissing her softly and she kissed back with a huge amount if passion. "I love you too, Ross," my wife whispered with a huge grin causing me to grin. "I can't believe we're finally married," I said, still in disbelief as she intertwined our fingers and played with my wedding ring.

"Me neither. It still feels unreal," she said and kissed me softly again.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. "Room service!" they yelled and Tori quickly covered her bare body with the blankets. I smirked at her before standing up.

I slipped on my boxers that was laying close to the fireplace and walked to the door. I unlocked it and smiled at the guy. "Hey," I said and he smiled back. He was about our age.

"Hello. Here's the food you ordered. Should I bring it in?" he asked. I made sure to block his view so he wouldn't see my naked wife. "No it's fine. Thank you I'll take it. Just give me a second," I said as I quickly grabbed my wallet.

I handed him twenty dollars and he smiled gratefully. "A tip for the great service," I said as I grabbed the cart and he nodded. "Enjoy your honeymoon, Mr Lynch," he said and I smiled and thanked him before closing the door.

"Food!" Tori yelled excitedly with a huge grin and I laughed at her.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier you were hungry?" I asked as I placed all the food on the bed before sitting down next to her.

She blushed and I quickly caught on. I chuckled before kissing her cheek. "Like I would stop our earlier activities for food," she said and I grinned wildly as I thought back to the past couple of hours.

We haven't slept a wink, but I regret nothing.

"I'm kinda glad you didn't," I said as I grabbed a chocolate covered strawberry. I jokingly spread the chocolate across her cheek and she giggled as I licked it off.

"Ross!" she whined as she cringed. I spread some on her hip and started kissing it off. "Let me eat, you bastard!" Tori yelled before slapping my head and I laughed before kissing her cheek.

*Day 4*

"C'mon!" I yelled at Tori as she stood above me on the cliff. Tori and I found this amazing place to go swimming. Currently I'm in the water, waiting for her to jump.

"Alright," she said and took a couple of steps back. She started running and jumped into the water. I swam the small distance and she came back up. "That was so much fun!" my wife yelled causing me to chuckle.

"Yeah. It was," I grinned and she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you," she stated before wrapping her legs around my waist. "I love you too, Victoria Lynch," I grinned and she smashed her lips against mine.

*Day 6*

"You ready, babe?" Ross asked from the other side of the bathroom door and I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a tight maroon dress with black velvet pumps. My makeup was done to perfection and my wedding ring shone brightly.

I walked to the door and stepped into the room. Ross was dressed in tight black pants along with formal shoes and a white button up. He looked extremely sexy. He rolled his sleeves up and the sight of his wedding ring had me grinning wildly.