18

*Saturday the 24th of December 2016*
Christmas Eve
Ross's POV

"What are you going to wear?" I asked Tori as we were standing in her empty bedroom and she only shrugged. She's been quiet all morning. Her phone has been blowing up with emails, phone calls, texts, basically everything you can think of. There was already a bunch of articles with the headlines

'What exactly goes on in Victoria and Ross's bedroom?'

'Did Ross Lynch and Victoria Kors have a threesome with Rocky Lynch?'

'How does Rocky know that Victoria screams Ross's name?'

'Is Ross really that good?'

and other stuff. It's been a hectic morning. We explained to my parents why the headlines appeared and they're not mad or anything. Not that they have the right or anything, but yeah. But Tori. Tori's not mad. She's pissed! She walked to her suitcase before opening it and searching for an outfit. "Wear short or something. It's warm and we'll probably like ride on the horses and stuff," Tori shrugged as she continued searching her suitcase. That's the longest sentence she's said to me since our conversation last night. "You know you can't actually be mad at me, right?" I asked and she turned around to look at me. "No?" "No you can't. It wasn't my fault, Tori. If I could stop this I would, but it would only cause more publicity and you know that," I said to her and she snickered.

"Its funny how your family is always causing crap between us. If it isn't Ryland that did something wrong it's Rocky who can't keep his mouth shut or your mom who thinks I only want you because of money and sex," Tori said bitterly and I squinted my eyes at her.

"C'mon that's unfair," I said and she nodded. "You're right, Ross, it's completely unfair. It's unfair to the both of us," she said before walking out of the room causing me to sigh. I love that woman, but this time I'm not apologising first. I didn't do anything wrong! And there's no way I can stop this!

I sighed again as I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me. I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Yeah?" Tori asked from the other side and I sighed softly. "Can I please come in?" I asked softly. "Yeah," she said again before I walked inside. "Can we please not fight? It's our first Christmas together and I don't want to remember us fighting. I just want to have a good time today," I said as she was washing her face and I heard her sigh slightly. "I don't want that either. I'm sorry for the way I've been acting, but you have to understand what this whole situation is going to bring me. They're not stopping, Ross, they're so ruthless. I haven't been on Twitter since we got here except for last night after I got a message saying that I should check Twitter. I'm horrified to go online," she confessed and for the first time she looked at me and what I saw caused me to freeze momentarily.

In her eyes were pure fear. She looked absolutely horrified with an extremely vulnerable look in her eyes. I've never seen her like this. Come to think of it she hasn't been online much lately. She hasn't posted anything in over like a month. "Babygirl I know how hard this is for you and I am so sorry for what's happening. You know that if I could stop this somehow I would. Rocky just wasn't thinking when he said that. He's really sorry about what he did and he really regrets it. But you know that I'm always here for you. You shouldn't believe what people online are saying about you except if it's compliments. People don't know you and I know it's hard to hear, but they aren't right. I love you, Tori, and I don't care what those people say. I love my fans, but I won't allow anyone to hurt you. Please don't believe them," I pleaded her as I held both of her cheeks and her eyes filled with tears as I spoke.

"I love you so much, Ross. You're my everything, you know that right?" Tori asked causing me to smile before giving her a gentle peck on her forehead. "You're my everything too," I said and felt her softly kiss my cheek. She gently grabbed my jaw and pulled it towards her before leaning up on her tippy toes and placing her lips in mine causing my heart to beat faster. I moved my hands from her cheeks and placed both of them on her waist as I pulled her closer to me. I leaned down so that she could stand flat on her feet and we kissed each other passionately. I placed my hands behind her thighs and in one swift movement I picked her up as she giggled into my mouth. Her legs were resting on my hips as I placed her onto the cabinet at the sink and I pulled away slowly. "Take a shower with me?" I asked her and she grinned. "What is this shower going to include?" she asked as she trailed her finger over my bare chest and my body got warmer. "Well we have different packages," I said lamely and she giggled at me.