30

~Sorry for any mistakes~

*Saturday the 4th of March 2017*
Ross's POV

I sighed before stepping out of our new tour bus and Michelle walked up to me. "Hi," she smiled and I smiled back. "Hey. How's being pregnant?" I asked and she chuckled. "It's alright. Just throwing up a little," she said and I chuckled. "It'll be worth it in the end," I said and she nodded her head with a grin. "I don't doubt that. So who's traveling on the new bus exactly?" she asked and I looked around us. "Mom and Dad are in the old bus in the bedroom thing. In the bunks are Riker, Savannah, Ellington, Ryland and Rydel. In the new bus it's basically just you, Rocky, me and Tori," I said and she nodded. "And the baby," I quickly added causing her to giggle. "Have you seen my fiancée?" I asked Michelle and she shook her head.

"I'll talk to you later. I have to go find Tori," I said and she nodded before I walked into my mom's house. "Babe?!" I called out and heard a 'in the kitchen'. I walked into the kitchen and saw Tori rummaging through her purse. "Hey," I said as I wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed her cheek lovingly causing her to blush. "Hey," she said and gave me a quick peck. "What're you looking for?" I asked and she shook her head. "Just making sure I got all the pills," she said and I nodded before she turned around in my arms.

"I love you," she said causing me to grin widely. "I love you, too," I said before placing my lips on hers and she hummed lightly before I nibbled on her bottom lip. She opened her mouth and my tongue massaged hers as we stood in my old kitchen.

After a while we pulled back and the look in her eyes caused my stomach to flip. She was looking at me with pure and happiness. I'm so glad she's getting better. "You know," I started as my hand slipped down her back and rested just above her extremely fit ass. "Kayley said that we should be intimate on this tour," I said causing Tori to blush. "So if someone catches us we'll tell them that it's for medical reasons," I said and Tori giggled as she lightly slapped my chest. "I'm not having sex with you on a crowded tour bus," Tori said in a hushed tone and I grinned evilly. "It's not a crowded one. Remember the two of us and Rocky and Michelle are the only ones on the new bus. I was thinking we could give them the small bedroom and then we'll basically have the back of the bus for ourselves. We could have so much fun," I said as I kissed down her neck and she let out a breathy laugh.

"You're worse than a child," she joked causing me to smirk against her neck. "Maybe, but I love you like a man," I said as I looked into her eyes and she blushed deeply. "That you do," she mumbled before I kissed the corner of her mouth. "No one will ever be able to make you feel as good as I do. No one will ever know your body like I do. No one could ever make love to you the way I can, Tori. Remember that," I said into her ear as suddenly my possessive side started showing and she moaned softly as I sucked under her ear. "I won't forget it," she spoke before I pulled away as I heard footsteps approaching.

"C'mon you guys! Time to go," Ryland said before walking out again and Tori grabbed her purse before I intertwined out fingers and we walked out.

"Is everybody ready?" my dad asked as everyone stood at the tour busses and everyone nodded. "Okay so we have to get in Orlando in two days so that means we won't stop to sleep in a hotel or something. We already had lunch here so at about six or seven we'll stop and get some food. Okay we better get on the road. Let's go," my dad said and everyone went into their designated busses. "Wow," Tori said as soon as she stepped in and I chuckled at her.

"What the hell are we going to do till 6?" Rocky asked and everyone shrugged. "Wait for us," Riker said as he and Savannah stepped into the tour bus and closed the door again. "Hey," I said with some confusion and Riker smirked. "Oh calm down. We're only gonna be here until dinner so after that you two can have your sexy time," he said as he pointed between Tori and I and she got an embarrassed look on her face.