15

*Sunday night*
Victoria's POV

Just as Savannah and Rydel walked in from the kitchen a ringtone filled the air. We just finished eating a huge Sunday dinner that Stormie and I prepared and Rydel and Sav offered to do the dishes. We were all sitting in the living room and watching a movie, in our pajamas. It's been a quiet day since half of the household are hungover and the other half is tired. We swam a little today, but other than that we were just lazy.

Oh yeah back to the story. Ross unhooked his arms from around my waist and I handed him his phone that was on the coffee table next to me. "Uh oh," Ross said and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "What's wrong?" I asked and he looked at me. "It's management," he said and everyone turned to look at him. "You're gonna get your ass kicked," Rocky said bluntly and Ross sighed before answering the phone and he stood up. "Hello?" he asked as he started walking out of the room. My being the curios fiancée that I am, I stood up and followed him into our relaxing room or our second living room or whatever you wanna call it. Wait let's call it the piano room. Yeah the piano room! "I'm doing fine thanks and yourself?" Ross asked and noticed I was also in the room and smiled at me. I say down crisscross on the couch and looked at him as the distant voice of the manager's loud voice filled the air.

"Yes that is true," Ross said as he nibbled on his bottom lip and shot me a worried look as he paced the room. "Yeah no I can explain exactly what happened there," Ross said after a few moments of silence and began explaining why he hit the barman. I staid silent as I looked at him explaining and slowly pacing the room. As his story came to an end he winced slightly as the guy started yelling loudly over the phone. "Listen. You can't exactly be mad at me. I was defending my fiancée after a guy verbally sexually assaulted her. Isn't that the image you want? A rock star who defends his family and wife? This could be a huge benefit for you! I go out and explain what happened and what the guys said. I promise you that people everywhere will be swooning because even a rock star can defend his wife. This is a huge benefit for you if you actually think about it," Ross said after a minute of yelling and I nodded impressed. He would do really good in the business world.

"What about the engagement?" Ross asked in an irritated tone and I felt my stomach drop. This wasn't going to be good. Ross listened to the guy before his jaw dropped to the ground and his eyes widened. "Are you insane? I'm not breaking the engagement just for publicity!" he almost yelled into the phone and I sighed. I actually knew this was coming. One Direction's management was extremely strict about practically everything and if something didn't bring publicity or money to them then it's not gonna work. That when I first learned that management can be difficult. Did you know that they almost forced me to date Harry as a publicity scheme? I know shocking right? They actually tried to blackmail me.

Mark came into the room and rose an eyebrow, obviously hearing the yell that came from Ross. "I'm not going to postpone my wedding either!" Ross yelled frustrated and Mark quickly looked at me. Oh God. This is my fault. I sighed again and buried my face into my hands. "I don't care! I don't give a shit about Raura or Raia or Rourtney!" he yelled again and I felt the couch dip. I looked beside me and saw Mark sitting there. He gave my knee, that was against my chest with my feet on the couch, a small squeeze and gave me a small, supportive smile. "I know it brings publicity to the band, but I can't let that get in the way of my marriage," Ross said exasperated before giving me a quick smile. It was silent for a few moments before he sighed again. "Look I know I'm still young, but I know what I want! My marriage doesn't have anything to do with anyone else except Victoria and I. I don't care what the tabloids are saying it's my life! I don't understand what the hell the big problem is! Teenagers get pregnant on a daily basis, but no one is freaking out about that anymore!" he said and I couldn't help but smile at my idiot. Now he's just rambling snot.