22

Victoria's POV

"Please tell me we're almost there," I whined as I looked out of the window and saw nothing except trees. Ross laughed as he quickly looked at me before looking back at the road. "How about we play a game?" Ross suggested and I already knew we weren't that close. "What game? I spy with my little eye?" I asked sarcastically as I looked around. It's going to be a very boring game because everything around us was just trees. Ross laughed again as he shook his head. "Oh, Tori. What are we going to do with you? We aren't that far actually. About 15 minutes. Or we could always stop and rest a bit," Ross shrugged, teasing me and I glared at him causing him to start snickering before giggling again.

"I don't like you," I decided as I looked out of the window again and heard him scoff. "You sure about that?" Ross asked as he trailed his hand up my thigh and I blushed before slapping his hand away. "Hands on the wheel, Lynch," I said sternly and he pouted. "You never let me have any fun," he complained jokingly and I rolled my eyes. "If you ask me I'll say I let you have too much fun," I mumbled to myself, but I knew he heard when a huge cocky smirk made its way over his beautiful face. "C'mon, Tori. Almost all of my friends has some story about car sex. I don't," he said teasingly and I rolled my eyes. "Just drive," I snapped and he laughed before placing his hand on my upper thigh again. "Ross," I said sternly as his hand slowly traveled up again and he groaned before pulling his hand away. "Fine, but you just wait till we drive home," he threatened me and I rolled my eyes at him.

×××

"I'm gonna kill you, I swear," I said as Ross laughed almost hysterically besides me and he had to stop the car as tears streamed down his face. "I'm sorry!" he yelled through his hysterical laughter before laying his head on the steering wheel and I smiled at the side. Ross accidentally took a wrong turn and after about half an hour of driving and only then noticing it, we had to drive half an hour back and now we're lost.

I couldn't resist the giggle that started bubbling in my throat as I tried to keep a straight face. I looked at Ross as he hunched over the steering wheel and his whole body shook with laughter and I also started giggling. Pretty soon both of us were having a laughing fit and tears rose in my eyes. "I can't believe you got lost," I said through my laughter and we laughed even harder. "Oh- oh my stomach hurts," Ross breathed out as he clutched his stomach and I laughed even harder. As he looked at me a smile crept onto his face before he also started laughing again, clutching his sides.

"Where are we?" I asked after we stopped laughing and Ross giggled as he shrugged. "No clue," he said innocently and I giggled. "Well then we better start looking for a town," I said and Ross nodded as he sat up. It was already dark outside and we have no idea where we are. Ross let out a final few chuckles before starting the car again and he placed his hand on my thigh.

×××

"There's a motel!" I yelled triumphantly and Ross looked to where I was pointing. "You wanna get directions or stay the night?" he asked and I shrugged. "It's already pretty late and you've been driving for long. Let's stay the night," I suggested and he nodded before pulling into the empty parking lot. "You think anybody else is here?" Ross asked and I shook my head. "I doubt it," I shrugged and he nodded before parking the car and telling me to stay in the car. He got out and came around and opened the door for me. I thanked him as I got out of the car and he closed my door before intertwining our hands and we walked to the door. The motel looked decent.

He allowed me to walk in first and I thanked him as we stepped inside. The was an old, grey, overweight guy sitting behind the counter. He was eating fried chicken very messily and I felt myself cringe in disgust as I saw him chewing open mouth. A piece of friend chicken fell out of him mouth and into the old carpet and he actually bent down, picked it up and placed it back into his mouth! He made a snorting sound and my head snapped to Ross. I stopped my laughter just in time as I looked at Ross, seeing a very distraught look on his face. He looked absolutely horrified and he caught my gaze. His eyes widened slightly and I nodded my head, already knowing Ross was trying to tell me how disgusting this was.