29

~Unedited~

*Sunday the 26th of April 2017*
Ross's POV

"Ross," I heard and turned my head away from the TV. Today all the siblings were at Rydel and Ellington's apartment for a game night thing. Currently all us guys were playing a football game on Xbox and the girls were doing something else.

"Yeah, babe?" I asked and the guys groaned because of how the other team took our football team's ball. "Can I talk to you real quick?" Tori asked and I noticed her phone in her hands. "Take this," I said quickly as I scrambled to get up and practically threw my remote at Ryland.

"Did they call?" I asked scared as we stood in the hall and she nodded her head. "Yeah," "Well what did they say?" I asked and tears rose in her eyes causing my stomach to fall.

"Tori," I said slowly as she sobbed silently and tried to talk. Oh God no.

It's positive.

"I'm clean. I tested negative for HIV and AIDS," Tori said as tears escaped her eyes and I let out a relieved breath. "Oh thank God," I said and immediately pulled her into my arms as tears escaped my eyes. She sobbed into my shoulder as I held her tightly and I also cried. "It was so scary," she cried and I held her tighter. "I know, baby, I know. You're fine now. We're both okay and healthy. You're fine," I said softly into her ear as my voice trembled from my crying. 

Rocky's POV

I walked out of the living room to go and find Michelle. As I walked into the hall I saw Ross and Tori holding each other tightly. Tori was sobbing into Ross's shoulder as he held her and he was also crying, but he had a relieved look in his eyes and on his face. 'You good?' I mouthed as he caught my eye and he nodded slowly.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Michelle standing there. "Hey, babe," I said before giving her a kiss. "Where's Rydel?" I asked. "Bathroom," Michelle said and I hummed as I gently rubbed her back. "How are you feeling?" I asked and she smiled at me. She threw up a couple of times this morning and honestly it broke me. I hated seeing her like this. "I'm feeling better," she said and I kissed her cheek. "I'm glad," I said and she giggled softly.

"When do you think we should tell the family?" Michelle asked and I shrugged lightly. "Whenever you're ready, love," I said as I slowly rubbed her back and she purred in delight. "I don't want to keep it from them. I want them to be happy for us," she said and I smiled at her. "They will be, babygirl. We can tell them next weekend if you want," I suggested and she nodded.

Ross's POV

"I love you," Tori said softly into my shoulder and pulled back to look at me. "I love you, too, Tori," I said and she smiled lightly before her eyes moved down to my lips. I felt myself smile before cupping her chin and lifting her head up. I nudged our noses together before brushing our lips together. "We haven't kissed in so long," Tori breathed out and I hummed. "Unfortunately not," I said and just as I was about to kiss her, someone cleared their throat. Tori quickly pulled back causing me to sigh and we looked at Ryland. "You may wanna stop before you swallow each other," he joked and Tori blushed wildly as she buried her face into my neck. "I could say the same about you and Shay," I said and his cheeky grin fell. "Sassy," he mumbled before walking away and Tori softly giggled into my neck causing me to grin.

÷÷÷

"Ross, Tori, Michelle and Rocky you're up next," Ellington instructed and Tori cringed. "Someone else may wanna do the moving stuff. I've been told I'm very useless when it comes to charades," she said and everyone laughed. "I'll do it," Rocky said and I snorted. "Oh God," I mumbled and he flipped me off.