6

Victoria's POV
*Tuesday the 13th of December 2016*
*12 hours into the plane ride*

"Are we there yet?" Rocky whined as he slumped down on the couch and I chuckled as Ross ran his fingers through my hair. Ross was sitting criss cross with his back against the arm rest and I was laying down and my head was on his lap. My laptop was resting on my lap and we we're playing this game where you had to search for stuff. The game's name is Exorcist 3 I think.

"We're almost halfway there," I said and he groaned loudly. "This plane ride is taking forever," he groaned and I rolled my eyes and looked at the screen. Ross pointed to the shovel and I quickly collected it before going to the skeleton and trying to grab his gun, but he wouldn't give it. "Hey," I said as Riker walked into the couch area with only his boxers on. The rest were all sleeping except for me, Ross and Rocky and apparently Riker. "Guess who just joined the Mile High Club?" he bragged and I smirked at him. "It doesn't count if you do it alone," I said and Rocky and Ross cackled as Riker glared at me. "She schooled you, bro," Ross chuckled and Rocky nodded in agreement. "Okay fine, Tori. I'll give it to you. That was nicely done. You saw an opportunity and you took it. I respect that," Riker said and I giggled at him before rolling my eyes. "You really did?" Rocky asked and Riker smirked. "Of course I did. First one in the family," he said proudly and I smirked again. "No you're not," I said before I could stop myself and both their heads turned to us. "You tapped that?" Rocky asked Ross pointing to me and I scoffed. "Uhm excuse me. I'm right here," I said and they giggled. "Well you can listen to our conversation or you can leave," Rocky sassed and I rose an eyebrow. "There will be no conversation, thank you," Ross spoke up and I felt myself smile lightly. "I don't like you two. First you two get engaged before me and now you two joined the Mile High Club before me. I'm the oldest. It shouldn't work that way," Riker jokingly scowled and Ross and I giggled. "Sorry. Things just happen fast with us," he shrugged innocently. "As long as you two don't get pregnant just yet. I mean good gosh. Wait two years," Riker jokingly scowled again and Ross and I continued giggling.

He walked back to the rooms and Rocky looked at us. "What?" I asked and he shook his head. "You two amaze me, truly," he said and we chuckled before I returned to my game. "Put the bread in his mouth," Ross said and I fed the skeleton the bread and he finally gave me the gun.

÷÷÷

"Hello, guys," Stormie said about an hour later and I smiled at her. "Hey, Stormie. Slept well?" I asked and she smiled at me. "I did. Those beds are really comfy," she said as she sat down next to Rocky. "Do we have food?" Stormie asked and I nodded. She's been asleep the whole time. "Yeah over here," I said and she followed me over to the fridge we had. I opened it for her and she looked inside. "I really want a sandwich," she said as she looked at the labeled bags and I chuckled. "Take as many as you want," I said and she grabbed herself a ham, cheese and tomato sandwich. I grabbed myself and Ross two chicken and mayo sandwiches since we both love them and I grabbed Rocky a turkey sandwich since I know he likes them. We walked back and I handed Ross and Rocky their sandwiches and they thanked me. I sat down next to Ross again and grabbed my iPad. It was already on flight mode. I clicked on my words search app and chose my next level. Before I started I looked around and saw everyone eating peacefully and I also took a bite of mine. I placed it next to me, it was still in the bag, and began playing my game. "There's aftermath," Ross said as he took his finger and trailed it over the screen and I thanked him before he went back to eating his sandwich.

"What have you guys been up to?" Stormie asked as she looked around at us. "We've just been talking and keeping ourselves busy with the iPads and stuff," Rocky shrugged and Stormie nodded before going back to her sandwich. "So Tori. Tell me more about South Africa," Stormie requested and I put away my iPad. "Uhm well. It's really not as bad as the media makes it out to be. It's a really diverse nation. There's a lot of cultures and religion and we have 11 official languages," I said and Stormie raised an eyebrow. "Wow," she said and I nodded my head. "Yeah. What else do you want to know?" I asked and took a bite of my sandwich. "Anything. Tell me more about the people," she said. "Okay well firstly nobody walks around in leopard skin skirts or anything," I said and they giggled. "We have clothes. The people are really different. There's whites, blacks, coloureds, Indians, Muslims and a lot more. So that's the first thing. Watch out for what you say. You see it as something simple or a joke, but you can offend other cultures without knowing it. The people are really great, but like in every country there's always people looking for trouble. What else?" I asked and she shrugged. "What different there than in America?" Stormie asked. "A couple of things. In South Africa we drive on the left side of the road and the steering wheel is on the right. We use Rands not Dollars. Remember to change your currency when we get to the airport. I can't really think of something else. You'll figure out more once you're there," I said before eating my sandwich and they nodded.