40

Hey guys! Yes this is an actual update! Sorry for the wait. I know I still need a Chapter 39 (part 2) but I'll update that later don't worry. Also you should know there's only 10 chapters left of this book including this one. THERE WILL BE A THIRD AND FINAL BOOK!!!! AND ALSO THERE'S GOING TO BE A HUGE PLOT TWIST SO BE PREPARED!!

LOVE YOU GUYS AND ENJOY.

*Saturday the 17th of July 2017*
Rydel's POV

"Ross and Tori should come home now. I miss them," my mom pouted and I nodded in agreement.

Tori and Ross are only returning today after their honeymoon. Yes their honeymoon has been almost a month. They were only a week in Greece when they decided they wanted to travel. They visited Rome and Milan, Italy too. Oh and they were in Spain.

I hope Ellington does that for me one day. Paparazzi photos and photos that Ross and Tori sent us proved that they were having a blast.

Today our tour in starting and Ross and Tori should be here any minute now. I miss them so much and I want to see my brother and my new sister.

"They should be here any minute," Riker said as he looked at his watch. We were in Hot Springs and we have a radio interview in an hour so Ross better get his butt here.

"I still can't believe he's married," Rocky said and my dad nodded. "He beat you all," he said teasingly and we laughed. "He didn't beat me in everything," Rocky smirked as he wrapped his arm around Mitchell's waist and laid a hand on her baby bump as we laughed. Michelle was about 4 months along and Rocky has been so helpful with everything. It is adorable!

They still need to tell the fans, but they're happy and content right now.

"Hello!" we heard Ross yell as he and Tori appeared in the tour bus. "Hey!" Everyone exclaimed and went to greet them. After everyone hugged each other we all sat down. "How was the honeymoon?!" my mom asked loudly and Ross and Tori grinned and Ross intertwined their fingers. "It was absolutely amazing," Tori said happily and I noticed Ross playing with Tori's wedding ring causing me to smile.

"I'm so glad you guys are back," I grinned and Tori gave me another hug. "I missed you so much!" she yelled loudly and everyone laughed. "So, Tori, is there any chance you're pregnant?" Ryland asked and we all rolled our eyes except for Tori and Ross. "What? Why?" Tori asked quickly and Ryland looked at her suspiciously.

"Why are you talking so fast?" Ryland asked and Tori giggled nervously. "Ryland, stop. We need to tell you guys something," Ross said as he stood up and faced the whole family along with Tori. "Well what is it?" Shay asked excitedly and Tori looked at Ross nervously.

"We know we're still young, but we wouldn't want it any other way," Ross said as he dreamily smiled down at Tori and she smiled back. "Oh my stars," my mom whispered and they looked at us again.