35

*Wednesday the 17th of May 2017*
Ross's POV

I took a deep breath as I looked at myself in the mirror in our bedroom.

Today was the day.

Today I was meeting with Damon and giving him 'cash'. What he doesn't know is that cops and agents were already surrounding the area where we were meeting. As soon as he has his filthy fucking hands on the duffle bag he'll be tackled to the ground.

I closed my eyes for a second and took the duffle bag that contained random items that the cops gave me. This whole thing was planned down to the very last detail. Now I'm just praying that it works.

Tori was standing in the kitchen as she stared at the dining room table. "Don't worry, angel. We got him now. He's screwed," I said and she looked at me. "Please be careful," she begged softly and I nodded. "And don't get beat up. I'm gonna kick your ass if you have bruises on you in our wedding photos," she said with a small grin and I immediately grinned. "Three days, babygirl. Can't believe I'm finally marrying you," I mumbled gleefully and I held her in my arms and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I can't either. I love you so much," she whispered before kissing me passionately. We were both putting our everything in the kiss. We were both extremely scared of what we're doing.

I mean what if something goes wrong? Like if he gets suspicious and suddenly grabs me or something. And the other tricky part is that he has to have the duffel bag in his hands before they can take him. I'm pissing myself in fear.

"Ready?" I asked and Tori nodded before she grabbed her purse. She was going to Nadine's, who moved here while we were on tour, while everything is going on. Just to make sure she's absolutely safe and that idiot doesn't try anything.

We walked out of the house and locked it before going down to the lobby. We got in the garage and I opened the car door for her. After she was in I drove out of the garage and into the street. I spotted the shiny black car and the agent made eye contact with the agent behind the wheel. I gave him a nod, signaling that we were safely in the car and heading over to Nadine's. There's also an agent outside her apartment so they'll be safe.

The drive to Nadine's was short since she lived so close. Her and Nicole share an apartment. Lily was also getting her things ready to move over since it was a three bedroom apartment. She'll be here in a couple of hours actually.

All Tori's bridesmaids were already here and all the guests from South Africa and all the other placed she invited. She knows people all over the world so this'll be fun. We met up with everyone last night in the rehearsal dinner and all of them are amazing people. I have no doubt that this wedding will be amazing and extremely fun. Tori knows a lot of fun and loving people. Everyone immediately accepted me with open arms, even people I haven't even met, and I'm really thankful. All of them are amazing. Tyler is also here and he's staying with Nadine and Nicole. He'll also be with them today so that gives me some rest in my soul.

We both got out of the car before walking inside and into the elevator. I pressed the number '4' before the lift started. "Everything's gonna be okay," I comforted Tori as I pulled her into my chest. "I'm just worried," she confessed and I kissed her forehead. "Just think, angel, this time tomorrow we'll be rid of him. And tonight we're celebrating. We're gonna do whatever you want. You and I," I said before she leaned up and lightly kissed me.

The elevator doors opened and we walked out of the elevator before walking to Nadine and Nicole's apartment. Tori knocked on the door and within seconds Nicole opened it and immediately pulled Tori into a hug. "Hi," she whispered as they held each other tightly and meaningfully. "Hi," Tori whispered back and after a few moments they seperated. "Hey," Nicole smiled and I gave her a quick hug. "Hi. How are you guys?" I asked and she smiled before allowing us in. "We're good. Everything is finally unpacked," she said extremely relieved and Tori and I chuckled.