8

*Wednesday 14th of December 2016*
Victoria's POV

I looked around me room, my eyes still drooping because of my exhausted state and I noticed that I was alone in the room causing me to frown. I looked at the clock on my wall, but I couldn't see because I took of my contact lenses just before I fell asleep. I sighed before I stood up and rubbed my eyes before walking into the bathroom and I put in my contact lenses.

I did my business before walking out of the bathroom and downstairs and towards the living room where voices were coming from. "Hello sleeping beauty!" Rocky yelled loudly and I looked at him irritated. I hate it when I just woke up and people yell at me. "Good morning," I said and sat down next to Ross. "Morning, love," he said and I placed my head on his left shoulder, still exhausted. He wrapped his left arm around my waist and pulled me closer. "Well don't you look fresh and fully rested!" Rocky yelled again and the rest giggled.

"She would've gotten more rest if she went to sleep and didn't go shopping," Mark said teasingly and I giggled softly. "I saved us a lot of time and effort. Besides I actually ran into a friend," I shrugged. "You look so beautiful when you're half dead!" Rocky yelled again because he knew it irritated me. I placed my hand on his face and looked for a snooze button as the rest giggled. "I don't have an off button," Rocky spoke up before taking my pinky into his mouth and I cringed as he got his spit on my pinky and I quickly pulled away. "Your poor parents," I mumbled and he looked at me shocked as the other laughed. "You're so mean when you're sleepy. I feel sorry for Ross," Rocky said and I smirked at him. "Me too," I said and he shook his head with a small amused smile. "Love why is your knee blue?" Ross asked suspiciously and everyone looked down at my knee. My right knee, the one that was sore earlier, was now starting to get a blue colour.

Rocky started giggling and everyone looked at him suspiciously. "What did you do?" Ross asked and Rocky looked at him offended. "It's not his fault. It's Ryland and Rydel's fault," I said and they looked at me confused. "Why?" Rydel asked confused and Rocky chuckled. "When I walked into Rocky and Ryland's room to switch on the air conditioner, my foot caught on the blanket that Ryland threw of the bed and I fell down like an old dead fruit tree," I said and everyone laughed at my explanation. "Why a fruit tree?" Sav asked giggling and I shrugged. "And when I walked into Rydel's room my foot caught on the blanket, again, and this time Rydel threw it off. I fell down on my knee I guess," I shrugged and everyone giggled. "But you know what was funny when she fell in our room? When she touched the floor she stood up almost immediately and then she laughed at herself," Rocky said and the other chuckled.

My eyes caught Riker's from across the room and he was looking at me worried. I gave him a small reassuring smile and he tried to give one back, but he was still worried causing guilt to set in. It's my fault he's this worried, but he doesn't need to be. I sighed softly before I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I heard footsteps behind me and saw Stormie. "What are you doing?" she asked. "I'm going to make something to eat. You guys haven't really eaten," I said and she gave me a smile. "I'll do it," she said and I shook my head with a smile. "Don't worry about it. I'll make something for everyone. You guys are the guests. What's the time?" I asked and I saw something flash across her face causing my eyebrows to furrow. "It's about two pm," she said and I nodded as I carefully looked at her. "What about some sandwiches?" I suggested and she nodded. "Everyone should make their own sandwiches. Let them put on what they want," she said trying to act natural, but I saw that something was wrong. "Stormie is something wrong?" I asked and she looked at me, almost in an irritated gaze. "Why would there be something wrong?" she snapped and I felt my stomach drop to my knees. She sighed before walking out of the room and I followed her with my eyes, confused. Stormie has never snapped at me like that. She's never snapped at anyone like that!