42

Make sure you read chapter 41 first

*Thursday the 10th of August 2017*
Ross's POV

"Daddy," I heard a small voice whisper and I stirred on the comfy bed. "Daddy," I heard the voice again as someone shook my arm and I snapped my eyes open. "Hey, buddy," I said in my morning voice. My five year old son was sitting on my lap with bright blue eyes staring down at me. I was laying on my back.

"Mommy says you have to wake up," my boy said and I groaned. "Tell mommy five more minutes. Come here," I said and pulled him into my chest as he giggled. "No, Daddy!" he protested and sat up and climbed back onto my stomach. "Mommy made yummy breakfast! There's waffles and pancakes and cereal and muffins and eggs and there's, uhm..." he trailed off with a thinking face, stopping his rambling.

I smiled.

"Sausages?" I asked and he nodded excited. "Yeah! C'mon, Daddy, I'm hungry and Mommy says you have to wake up," my son pouted and my reluctance broke. "Alright let's go," I said as I grabbed him into my arms and stood up.

He slept without a shirt because he figured out I only sleep in my boxers. It's something kids do. Try to be like their parents. "How'd you sleep, buddy?" I cooed as I kissed her temple and he placed his head in my neck. "Good," he whispered as he suddenly got sleepy again. "When did you wake up?" I asked as we started walking down the stairs. He was still in my arms.