10

*Thursday the 15th of December*
Victoria's POV

My tired eyes opened to the dark light and confusion stirred inside of me. I opened my eyes completely and looked out of the slightly opened blinds and I saw the dark sky causing me to smile. The rain was dripping softly and slowly and I felt relief wash through me. South Africa has been really dry this year, but it's getting better now and every drop helps, right? I mean you guys should see how it looked on the farms. It was completely shocking.

I snuggled further into my feather duvet and pillows before I felt two arms wrap around me. "Good morning," his hoarse and incredibly sexy morning voice filled the silent room and I felt myself smile and the sound of his voice alone. "Good morning," I said and he snuggled his face into my neck. "The weather," Ross started and I hummed, "s'nice," he finished and I giggled slightly because of his use of the English language and his morning voice. "It is," I agreed as he placed a kiss on my neck and I pulled the feather duvet up to my chin. "I love you," Ross mumbled against my neck and a smile made its way onto my face. "I love you, too, Ross. Sleep well?" I asked as I slumped further into my comfy bed and he hummed. "I always sleep well when you're with me," he cheesily said and I blushed. "How about you?" he asked with his face still in my neck. "I slept good," I simply replied and he kissed my neck again. "I should probably stand up and go make something for breakfast," I said and he sighed into my neck. "No you shouldn't. Stay with me," he said in a soft tone and I felt my heart melt. "I would love to, but I really should go downstairs," I said and he groaned. "You don't even know what time it is. Besides my family doesn't usually wake up that early. And you heard what my Dad said, you can't do everything around here. Plus I really don't want to let you go because you fit so well into my arms. Like you were made for me," he said and I giggled softly.

"You're so clingy in the morning," I said as he gently turned me around before wrapping his arms around my waist and intertwining our legs, stopping me from escaping. "Only for you, my love," he said and I chuckled. "You don't have to just say that, you know," I said and he nodded. "I know, but I'm telling the truth I wasn't a morning person before I met you. I don't know, something just feels so good about waking up next to you in the mornings," Ross said gently and my heart missed a beat as he looked into my eyes and I blushed before giggling, flattered. "Wow you really are clingy. That was beautiful Ross," I said as I bumped our noses together and he smiled at me. "I love you so much," I said and he blushed lightly causing my insides to do flips. "I love you too and I think we've already established that I'm in love with you," he said shyly and I giggled. "Can I be honest with you?" I asked as I trailed gentle patterns on his built chest and he hummed as he shivered under my touch causing me to smile lightly at the effect I had on him.

"I never exactly understood the importance of those words. I'm in love with you. I honestly just don't get it. I mean yeah I understand that there's a difference between loving your grandma and being in love, but I just don't know. I mean if you're my boyfriend and you say that you love me I expect it to be in a 'I'm in love with you' kind of way not 'I love you' like you're saying it to your grandma, you know? Like I thought you knew that I don't like you like your my grandpa-" I quickly silenced myself before shaking my head. "Let me refrain that because I don't love my grandparents," I said and he gasped. "Tori!" he said before giggling. "What? They never liked me only when I did something good and they could brag so whatever," I shrugged as he continued giggling at my words. "I really hit the jackpot with you didn't I?" he teased and I shook my head. "No. You're gonna have a lot of trouble with me further down the road. I'm not normal at all, but you know that and yeah I'm just different. I mean like I've been told that I can have complete control over my relationship and give my guys a lot of grieve and trouble, just because I'm bored. I mean I'm not gonna lie I did that a lot with Tyler. When I get bored I'll start some argument and seeing you guys so shocked about something that you had literally no idea was wrong is very entertaining. It's very amusing, really. I'm a bad person. I need to rethink my life plan. I don't want to start an argument just because it's too quiet or because I'm bored and you look really hot when you're mad, Ross. You really do. I don't know why, but you do and I'm only female so it's natural. So that's only more of a temptation-" my rambling was cut just off when Ross pressed his giggling lips on mine. "You talk a lot," Ross said into my mouth before pulling me even closer to him and we moved our lips against each other's. He slipped his hand down to my waist and lightly massaged my hip. He slipped his fingertips underneath the hem of his shirt that I was wearing and lightly dragged them over my hip, causing me to shiver into our kiss.