37

*Friday the 21st of May 2017*
Ross's POV

Tori giggled as I chuckled before turning us around on the hotel bed and placing my lips on hers.

The whole morning we've been so unbelievably happy. The feeling of our wedding was hanging around the air and I couldn't wait anymore. "One more day," I whispered gleefully against her lips before kissing her again softly.

My phone's ringtone filled the air causing Tori to groan distastefully and me to chuckle. "Your phone is so jealous," she teased before I placed my lips on hers for a quick peck and hummed. "I know right," I said in a teenage girl voice causing her to burst into a fit of giggles. My phone's ringtone stopped and we continued kissing.

"Really?!" I whined as the ringtone started again ad Tori grabbed my phone from the bedside table. "Rocky Lynch you are so impatient," she scolded Rocky playfully as she answered the phone causing me to chuckle.

She was quiet for a couple of seconds before rolling her eyes. "We figured that much. Why do you need him?" Tori asked before I kissed her cheek, keeping myself busy as she scolded her brother in-law over the phone.

"Can't you give us the afternoon off?" she asked and I looked at her confused. "Fine!" she groaned loudly and I laughed before she threw the phone to the foot of the bed. "Your brothers are so impatient. And they're selfish. I just wanna have one day with you," she pouted distastefully and I couldn't help but kiss those irresistible pouty lips that belongs to me.

"What he say?" I asked curiously. "They want to kidnap you. Well not literally, but yeah. For your bachelor party," she rolled her eyes, very unpleased and I chuckled. "It's ten in the morning," I said and she huffed. "Exactly," she said and her phone started ringing, but I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone and Lily's voice filled the air. "Hey! Where the hell are you guys? We seriously need to get Tori before 11," she quickly spoke and I chuckled before looking down at my fiancée. "We'll be home by 11," I sighed and Tori gave me a deadly glare.

After hanging up Tori pouted at me. "Why?!" she whined and I explained that her friends were also searching for her. "You think I'm gonna have a bachelorette party?" she asked and I chuckled before nodding my head. "Definitely. You have some crazy friends," I said and she giggled with me.

×××

"God, would you people stop calling?! We're here!" she exclaimed as we walked into our apartment and looked at everyone. By everyone we mean: my siblings, Ellington, Sav, Michelle, Bradley (my best friend), Tyler, Nadine, Nicole, Lily, Darcy and Jennifer.

"Finally!" Riker exclaimed before throwing his hands up and I rolled my eyes. "Let's go!" Rocky exclaimed and grabbed my arm. "No way. I need a change of clothes," I said and everyone looked at our outfits. "You look so pretty!" Bradley exclaimed and I rose an eyebrow. "Thank yo-"

"Not you! I was talking to Tori," Bradley cut me off with an eye roll and everyone laughed. "Let me just change clothes and we'll go. Tori can I talk to you for a second?" I asked as I noticed the insecurities building up in her and she nodded before we walked into our room.

"You think there's gonna be strippers?" she asked as she chewed on her bottom lip and I pulled her into my chest. "Even if there was, I wouldn't look at anyone the same way I look at you," I whispered and she smiled softly, but I could see that didn't take her insecurities away.

"Just don't do anything stupid," "You trust me right?" I asked her and she nodded immediately. "Okay. Then trust me, angel," I whispered before giving her a soft peck.