44

No your eyes aren't deceiving you it's an update.
Lot of time skips 😉

*Wednesday the 16th of August 2017*Ross's POV

Ross's POV

"Babe," I heard soft whispers in my ear and I groaned in annoyance, thinking it was Rocky again.

Yesterday morning he woke me up pretending to be Tori. I really do miss her and I didn't find that joke funny.

...at all.

"Go away, Rocky. It's not even light outside," I said as I noticed the buss was still moving and tried to fall back asleep. A soft giggle sounded through my ears and my eyes immediately snapped open.

"Baby. You're back," I breathed out in relief as I saw my wife standing outside the bunk. I quickly slipped out of our bunk, ignoring my sleepy haze, and pulled her into a hug.

Her familiar sweet scent of Yardley Lace filled my senses and I immediately felt at home again. I buried my face into her neck, expecting to find her hair there, but I guess it was in a bun.

"I missed you," I whispered into the pitch black darkness and hummed contently as she massaged my scalp with her small hands. "I missed you too, Ross," Tori whispered back and I held her even closer.

"How's my baby doing?" I asked and she pulled away. She walked out of my grip, leaving me confused, before she turned out the lights, but only to create a soft glow in the bunk area.

I could finally see her properly. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a loose black and white striped shirt, a leather jacket with an infinity scarf and ankle boots. Her hair was up in a messy, but still pretty, bun and her makeup was done to perfection. She was definitely going to be one of those stylish moms.

The cold air enveloped my body and, only standing in boxers, shivers racked through my body. It was abnormally cold as we drove to our next destination.

That reminds me: why didn't the driver wake me up when we got to the airport?

"I have to show you something," Tori said as she walked closer and stood in front of me. I gently nodded, slightly confused, and she took a hold of the hem of her shirt.

Slowly, she started lifting her shirt and a gasp caught in the back of my throat as I looked at her stomach. The smallest bump was forming perfectly in her belly, making this a thousand times more real.

"You have a bump," I whispered in awe, my voice cracking slightly from the lump in my throat as I knelt down in front of her. "I saw it this morning when I was getting dressed," Tori whispered softly, breaking the silence as I placed my hands on her petite hips.

"My baby's growing. Our baby's really in there," I whispered as a tear slowly ran down my cheek. A burst of proudness ran through my body as I stared softly at the most beautiful bump I've ever seen. It was exquisite. Knowing that my baby's in there. Healthy and growing.