Chapter 48

*Later that day*
Stormie's POV

"There we go," I smiled contently as Mark and I finished setting the table. "Can I help with anything else?" my husband asked and I shook my head. "No thank you, honey. Now we're just waiting for our kids," I smiled excitedly and Mark kissed my cheek.

All the kids were having brunch at our house today and I'm excited to get everyone together again. I made a nice meal that I know Tori and Michelle will be able to eat.

"What are you grinning about?" my husband chuckled.

"I just can't wait for my grandchildren to arrive. Brian will be here in almost three weeks and Tori's almost midway through her pregnancy. Our family is growing so well," I said proudly.

Rocky and Michelle told us yesterday that they were deciding to name their baby boy Brian. I like the name.

"I know it's amazing. It feels like yesterday when we brought them home from the hospital. Now they're about to bring their own children home," Mark said and I thought about his sentence.

"Do you know what's weird?" I asked and he looked at me.

"I can't see Ross bringing home his child. I mean I can see Rocky at the hospital holding his baby, but when I try to see the same with Ross, well, it doesn't happen," I said and he frowned.

"It's probably because Rocky's baby has everything sorted and ready. I mean we know the gender, the name, they have the nursery, we've bought clothes and presents. Everything's still a mystery about Ross and Tori's baby, but once we know the gender everything will fall into place," he said and I smiled.

"You're right. Our boys will be amazing fathers," I said confidently and Mark smiled. "Of course they will. We've raised our boys right,"

×××

"Thank you, Stormie, that was delicious," Tori smiled at me and I grinned. "You're welcome, honey! I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said happily as every commented on the food.

"So what are your plans for today everybody?" I asked before taking a sip of my juice. "Well Tori is going to record a cover," Ross said with a grin and we looked at her surprised.

"A lot of fans have been asking for one so I thought 'what the hell?' Plus it's just a one time thing," Tori shrugged and I smiled. "That's amazing honey. What song are you covering?" I asked excitedly.

"Eminem," she said and I looked at her in distraught.

"I'm kidding," she quickly added and everyone laughed. "Ed Sheeran's Supermarket Flowers," she said and I smiled. "That's a beautiful song," I said and she nodded in agreement.

"And we're going to buy some maternity clothes," Ross said as he wrapped his arm around Tori's waist and gently rubbed her belly.

"Well we're going to finish the nursery today. You know all the finishing touches," Michelle said and I saw Tori frown a little at her. I was also confused at the sudden change of subject. "Well that's nice. How's Brian doing today?" I asked and Michelle smiled.

"He's doing good. He's sleeping right now, but he'll probably be kicking later. Tori you should feel them moving. My baby is incredible," Michelle said in an imperious manner and I frowned at her.

Nobody else except Tori and Ross seemed to notice though.

"I'm not at the point in my pregnancy yet. Only from next month. I'm sure it's an incredible feeling," Tori said and I noticed Ross clenching his jaw. "So do you guys think our kids will be competitive? Because they're going to be so close to each other's age. There can be competition in a big family," Michelle continued imperiously and Tori finally snapped.