32

*Wednesday the 8th of March 2017*
Victoria's POV

"Good morning," I said and Tim smiled at me. My bodyguard was the same one I had while I was in London. Luckily we knew each other so it wasn't awkward. "Good morning. Sleep well?" Tim asked and I sat down on the couch in the tour bus. "Alright. How about you?" I asked and he gave me a small smile. "Good. So where are we headed today?" he asked and I thought for a moment.

"Atlanta," I said and he nodded before I grabbed my phone from the charger. Everyone was still asleep except for Tim and I. I saw that I had a missed call from an unknown number, but I ignored it, trying not to get paranoid.

"What's wrong?" Tim immediately asked as he saw my face and I looked at him. "Uhm just a call from an unknown number," I said and he looked at me for a couple of seconds before nodding. "Tori just please remember that you have to tell me if something happens. I can't protect you if I don't know what's going on," Tim said and I nodded. "I'll tell you if something happens," I promised and he nodded before I returned to my phone.

×××

Ross squeezed my hand before pulling me even closer to him. We were currently walking around and exploring the city before their show. Tim was trailing behind us and constantly looking around everyone.

"You there?" Ross asked and I looked up at him before smiling. "Yeah just thinking," I said and he nodded before he kissed my head. "What do you guys say we grab a bite to eat?" Mark asked everyone and everyone agreed before we walked into a restaurant. "Table for twelve please," Mark told the woman and they moved a couple of tables together for us.

After everyone was seated we ordered drinks and Ross placed his hand on my thigh. "How's the wedding planning going?" Stormie asked me and I chuckled. "Everything's almost done. We just have to do cake testing," I said and Ross nodded in agreement. "Yeah. Everything else is sorted," he agreed and Stormie grinned. "Who's all the bridesmaids and groomsmen again?" she asked and the waiter placed the drinks in front of us.

"Uhm the groomsmen are Riker, Ryland, Rocky, Ellington, Kyle, Jasper and Bradley. The bridesmaids are Rydel, Savannah, Darcy, Nadine, Nicole, Jennifer and Lily," Ross said and Stormie's eyes widened. "That's a lot of people," she said and I nodded with a chuckle. "It is," I agreed and she quickly looked at Michelle before leaning in closer. Everyone was busy with their own conversations.

"Are you guys gonna make Michelle a bridesmaid or not?" she asked and a feeling of guilt immediately set into the pit of my stomach. "No. There's already a lot of people up there. Besides she only recently came into the picture, Mom. Everything has already been sorted out with the dresses and stuff," Ross said and I swallowed as Stormie nodded before leaning back. She turned to Mark and they started to talk about something before Ross turned to me. "Don't worry about her. It's our wedding," Ross whispered and I smiled at him. "I know," I said before leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"Love you," I mumbled and I felt him grin. "Love you too," he said before I pulled back. "I'm going to the bathroom real quick. Delly you wanna come?" I asked and she nodded before we got out of our chairs and walked to the bathroom.

"So have you heard anything from him?" Rydel asked and I shook my head. "No. I'm kinda worried though. I don't want to cause trouble!e for you guys," I said as we walked into the bathroom and she grabbed my hands. "All that matters is your safety, Tori. Don't worry he won't get you," Rydel said before I gave her a tight hug.

×××

"Hey it's on us," Ross said as the waiter returned with the cheque and Mark shook his head. "No I'll-" "Dad it's fine," Ross said as everyone continued laughing and he stood up to go and pay. After a minute he came back and everyone stood up. "Thanks for that, Ross," Mark smiled and Ross returned it before everyone walked outside.