5

*Monday the 12th of December 2016*
Victoria's POV

*Monday the 12th of December 2016*Victoria's POV

"I have no idea what to get Riker. I have no idea what to get anyone," I groaned as Ross and I walked through the mall. Currently we're doing Christmas shopping and I'm already hopeless. "Just calm down," Ross laughed at my impatience and we walked aimlessly through the mall. "Let's start with Riker. He's a simple guy. Likes blue, plays bass and he likes Harry Potter," Ross said and I groaned. "You're hopeless," I mumbled and he laughed. "Let's get him some socks and underwear," he said and I giggled. "We can't do that," I said as he intertwined our hands. "Underwear is expensive," I finished and he laughed.

"Hi," we heard behind us and we turned around. "Sorry to bother you, but could we please get a picture?" the blonde asked and Ross smiled at her. "Yeah of course," he smiled and they grinned at him. "I'll take the photo for you guys," I said and they looked at me weirdly. "We want you to be in the photo," the brunette girl explained and I looked at her, surprised. "Really?" "Yeah we're huge fans," the blonde grinned. "And we love your new business," the brunette added and I looked down at them. They were both wearing a pair of my jeans and my boots causing me to smile a little. "Thank you I really appreciate it," I smiled at them. After we took photos with them, they congratulated us on the engagement and the gave us a hug before walking off. "Told you there's fans that supports us," Ross said as he intertwined our fingers. "I know that. Let's think of something to get Rydel. How about we buy some clothes and gift cards or something?" I asked and he nodded. "And we could get her some perfume," he said and I nodded. "How about we give her one of my new spring line dresses? Give her an exclusive," I said and Ross chuckled. "She'd love that. C'mon," Ross said as he pulled me into Zara. We bought Rydel a couple of shirts, jeans and a gift card with the perfume Ross said she likes. Pink Sugar. After we got that we paid for it with our joined account and walked out again. "How about we get Rocky some perfume with a watch or something? But a nice watch," I said and he nodded. "Yeah he loves his perfume. He practically drowns himself in the stuff," he said before pulling me into another store. We bought Rocky a pack of perfumes, some shirts and a nice Michael Kors watch. I could get it at discount because I had a gold Michael Kors cars. It's a card for all the shareholders.

We decided to get Ryland new quality headphones and Nike shoes because Ross said he really liked them. We also bought him a couple of snapbacks since it's like his signature look. We bought Riker new bass strings because he told me that his was getting worn out or something like that. We bought him normal ones and a pair of blue ones and a pair of Converse with some shirts. Luckily Ross knew their sizes.

"What are we going to get Ellington?" I asked Ross as we walked through the mall, hand in hand. "Babygirl I have no idea. Want to call Rydel?" he asked and I shook my head. "No. It should be from us. We have to figure this out," I sighed and heard him chuckle at me. "You're such a perfectionist," he said and I nodded. "Yeah, but it's my first Christmas here, you know? With the Lynches. I don't want to disappoint them," I said. "You're not going to disappoint anyone. We just need to find Ratliff, my Mom and my Dad's gift," Ross said. "I have no idea what either one of them wants," I sighed. "Oh calm down, my little gremlin," Ross said before giving my cheek a kiss and I felt myself smile at the nickname. "My Dad likes doing a lot of woodwork and he actually likes hunting. Maybe we could buy him some stuff?" he suggested and I nodded. "We could do that. Let's go in here," I said before pulling him into a shop. "Hey how can I help?" a guy asked as he came up to us. "We're fine actually. I know exactly what I'm looking for," Ross assured him with a smile and he nodded before Ross pulled me down an isle.