14

*Sunday the 18th of December 2016*
Victoria's POV

As soon as my eyes opened a groan escaped my mouth and my head throbbed in pain. The sunlight was extremely harsh on my eyes causing me to close them again before turning around. My body hit someone else's and Ross's scent mixed with alcohol and sweat filled my nose and I quickly opened my eyes. As soon as I saw my Greek God of a fiancé laying there I cuddled into his side despite the extreme heat.

I desperately rubbed my temples in hopes of my headache going away, but it had absolutely no sympathy with me. A small groan escaped Ross's mouth and I felt his arm drape around my waist. I opened my eyes, ignoring the pain that was shooting through my eyes and into my brain, and looked at Ross as his eyes snapped open and he immediately closed them again. Suddenly he gasped and pushed me away from him before falling off of the bed. I sat up and looked at him as he groaned and laid on the floor. "What's wrong?" I asked and he looked at me before letting out a relieved sigh and slowly getting back on the bed. "I thought you were someone else," he explained and my heart fluttered before he pulled me closer. "Well at least I know you won't get into bed with another woman," I said and he chuckled. "Never," he said in his sexy morning voice before pulling me back into his chest.

"Where are we?" Ross asked after a minute of silence and I looked around the room. "In Ryan's house," I said and closed me eyes again. "How are you feeling?" Ross asked and I immediately groaned. "God my poor head," I whined and felt him chuckle lightly. "How are you feeling?" I asked him. "I'm kinda alright. Just have a headache," he said and I felt myself get jealous. "Jesus you're funny when you're drunk," Ross said before giggling and I joined in. Suddenly a wave of nausea hit me causing me to sit upright. "You okay?" I heard Ross ask and I shook my head as I walked to the door.

I quickly opened it and walked down the hall and into the bathroom before falling onto my knees. As I was throwing up my alcohol of last night I felt Ross's hands in my back and he moved my hair out of my face. After I stopped gagging I took a deep breath and my throat burned at the alcohol. I looked at Ross and we didn't say a word to each other. Suddenly he gently pushed me to the side before leaning over the toilet and throwing up his alcohol. I brought my hands into his hair and took it out of his face before gently rubbing his back as he continued barfing.

Isn't this nice?

"You have fun friends," Ross suddenly said and I giggled before he sat upright and smiled at me. "Let's go see if someone's downstairs," I said and stood up. Just then did I notice that I was in Ross's shirt from last night and he was in his boxers. Not caring how we look, we walked downstairs to see that everyone was awake, except for Rocky who was laying on the couch in his boxers. Literally all the guys were in their boxers and Sav and Rydel had their boyfriends' shirts on. "Hey," I spoke up as Ross and I sat down on one of the many couches and they looked at us. "Hey," Ryan said and I looked around the room. All the Lynches, Ratliff and Sav was here along with me, Joy, Ryan and Jeandré. "God this headache is killing me," I said and I buried my head into my hands and the rest chuckled at me. "Here," I heard and I looked up to see Ryan handing me two Adco Dolls along with some water. I quickly thanked him and drank the pills before he also handed Ross two pills and Ross thankfully drank them.

"Tori has absolutely no sympathy you guys know that?" Sav asked, well more like groaned hangoverly (if that's even a word), and I giggled as I looked at her, remembering how she barfed into the pot plants. "Did she make gagging noises while you were throwing up?" Jeandré asked with a smirk and Sav nodded. "Don't worry. She does it to all of us," Ryan said and I rubbed my temples to try and stop the headache. It feels like someone is banging my head with a sledgehammer.

Suddenly Rocky groaned before he slowly sat up and looked around the room. "Oh God," he groaned and gripped his head before Ryan also handed him two pills. "What happened last night?" Rocky groaned and everyone looked around the room. "I remember everything until we drank those shots," I said and a couple of people nodded. "All I remember is me teasing Sav while she was throwing up into the pot plants. And God Ryland you were crying hysterically," I said and he looked at me as everyone looked at him. "Yes you were crying about some bunny. He was sobbing," Rocky said as he nodded and we all chuckled. "What bunny?" Ryland asked confused and I shrugged. "I don't know, but something about you had a bunny and you went to the ice cream shop and someone ran over him," I said and he just shrugged. "You've never had a bunny in your life," Rocky noted and all of us laughed. "Then I remember that some girl was trying to get Ross into bed," I said and everyone laughed again. "And you didn't even help me! You were just sitting there and laughing! I was horrified!" Ross scowled at me and I giggled before kissing his cheek.