36

Later that night
Ross's POV

"You almost done, angel?" I asked as I stepped into the walk-in closet and she smiled at me. "Yeah," she said and I looked lovingly at her. "You look beautiful," I said and she looked down at her outfit. "Are you sure? What exactly are we doing?" Tori asked and I shrugged. "I have no idea," I said and she giggled causing me to grin.

"C'mon," I mumbled as I held out my hand for her and she took it before I led her out of the room

"C'mon," I mumbled as I held out my hand for her and she took it before I led her out of the room. I locked the apartment and we took the elevator down into the garage. "Remember the jar my parents gave us for Christmas?" I asked her and she nodded before I opened the BMW's door for her. She thanked me before slipping in and I got in behind the wheel.

I reached into my jacket's pocket and pulled out the mason jar before opening it. "Choose one," I said and she pulled one out with her small hand.

"Jazz club," she read and I closed the jar. "Let's go then, malady," I said and she giggled before we put on our safety belts. "Do you even know where a jazz club is?" Tori asked and I looked at her. "That's why we have a GPS," I said before switching the car on and switching on the GPS. I searched for the nicest jazz club before the GPS started talking.

"You ready?" I asked and Tori placed her right hand on my cheek before leaning over and kissing me. My heart started racing and my skin was burning as we moved our lips against each other's. "I love you," she whispered as we pulled apart and I kissed her cheek. "I love you too," I whispered against her ear before kissing it.

×××

"I'll never leave you baby," I sang along softly into Tori's ear causing her to giggle as we sat in the club. We were sitting in a booth in the far corner as an artist sang beautiful, smooth jazz on the stage in front.

 We were sitting in a booth in the far corner as an artist sang beautiful, smooth jazz on the stage in front

"You're so beautiful, angel," I purred before nibbling on her ear and she shivered. "You are too," she said softly before pressing her body closer against mine.

"Here you go," a waitress smiled as she suddenly placed our food in front of us and we smiled at her. "Thank you," we said and she smiled before walking off. "I can't believe I'm marrying you in two days, angel. Feels like I've been waiting for you all my life," I said softly and she kissed my ear.