21

*Still Sunday*
Ross's POV

I chuckled to myself as I walked down the hall towards our apartment door. I really had a lot of fun today with the crew, but I really wish Tori came with us. I saw photos of her online having lunch with Taylor Swift and it looked like they had a real good time. Dinner was fun, but again I wanted Tori to be there. Raini and Laura really want to meet her, but Calum is weird about this whole thing. He didn't say anything, but I think he's having doubts about this whole thing. Not that I care I mean it's my life and nobody, except Tori, is going to make me cancel this wedding or engagement.

I unlocked the door before taking off my shoes. I closed and locked the door again before walking down the hall and into the kitchen. As soon as I walked in an amazing smell filled my nostrils. Something smells good. I opened the fridge before grabbing a cool bottle of water and chugged it down. "Ah," I said to myself before closing the bottle and putting it on the table. As I looked into the dining room I felt my stomach drop. On the table was candles that were blown out along with two wine glasses. There was a tablecloth on the table. I felt myself swallow loudly before walking into the kitchen again. I opened the oven and saw two plates of spaghetti and meatballs along with garlic bread. Oh no.

I closed the oven again before walking out of the kitchen, through the living room and into the bedroom. I saw Tori laying in the bed and facing the window.

She's going to be mad.

I noticed her breaths were deep signaling that she was asleep. I walked into our closet thought the bathroom and noticed that there was dress and heels laying on the floor. I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair. In my defense I didn't know she was planning this and she didn't mention anything through the phone.

You better think of a good Valentine's present Ross Lynch.

Tori and I are a little on edge. We haven't had a lot of alone time together and we barely see each other lately. I really feel like I'm neglecting her. We haven't even had sex in two weeks. And that's a long time for us. I walked back into the room again and I immediately knew what I wanted to do as I looked at Tori's sleeping figure. I walked out of the room again before going onto my phone and searching my contacts for the familiar number. "Hello?" the familiar voice ran through my ear after a few seconds of ringing. "Hey, Bradley. I need your help. Do you still have that cabin?"

÷÷÷

*Monday the 13th of February 2017*
Victoria's POV

My eyes opened to the familiar room before I closed them again. It was then that I noticed that there wasn't a pair of strong arms wrapped around me and I sighed. I looked next to me and saw an empty bed causing me to roll my eyes. I sighed again before standing up and walking into the bathroom. After doing my business I walked back out and into the living room. I saw Ross sitting at the kitchen island causing me to calm down slightly. I just hate when we see each other this little, you know? But of course I had to expect it because he's a rock star and he's always busy or on tour or filming. Not that I have a problem with that I just wish we didn't have to see each other that little.

I walked into the kitchen and he looked up from his phone. "Good morning, baby," Ross said and I gave him a small smile. "Morning," I said before walking to the kettle. I switched it on before looking at Ross over my shoulder. "Want some coffee?" I asked and he nodded his head. "That would be nice, thank you," he smiled and I nodded before getting out the mugs. I made our coffee before pouring in the boiling water and milk and I handed him his cup. "Thank you. Listen, Tori, about last night-" Ross started, but I cut him off. "It's fine, Ross. You didn't know," I said and he frowned at me. "I would've-" "Cancelled the dinner and came back to be with me, yeah, I know," I cut him off again before taking a sip of my coffee. "You do that a lot, Ross. You needed a night to be out with your friends without me and I understand that. You can't be with me 24/7. I really appreciate that you want to be, but I know what people are saying, Ross. That I'm becoming a housewife or whatever and that you're constantly blowing off friends to be with me. That you're not the same Ross Lynch since we started dating and they're right. You're not the same person. You had to grow up too fast because of everything I've been through since we started dating and I hate myself for that," I confessed as I looked at the ground and felt a tear slip out of my eye.