19

*Christmas*
Ross's POV

This is the most perfect way to wake up. With your fiancée hovering over you as she wakes you up with soft kisses on your lips. Her kisses eventually going downwards and leading a trail down your jaw and whispering a soft 'merry Christmas' into your ear before leading her kisses back up and placing her lips on yours again.

Our lips moved passionately against each others as she straddled me and I sat up. Her hands were intertwined in my hair as my hands made their way up my shirt she was wearing. She giggled into my mouth as my hands trailed over her hips and I smiled softly as our lips moved against each other's. One of my hands laid on her ass before giving it a soft squeeze. After another couple of moments we pulled away and I grinned at her. "Merry Christmas, Tori," I said and she giggled. "Merry Christmas, Ross," she said before giving me another soft peck. "Are the others awake yet?" I asked and she shrugged. "Don't know. I just woke up," Tori said and I hummed before placing my lips on hers again. I laid down again before turning us around so I was hovering over her. Both my arms were by her head as I felt her gentle hands run up my bare back, causing me to shudder above her.

Our lips moved passionately against each other's before she pulled away slightly. "I want to give you something," she said softly, almost seductively causing me to smirk. "I wanna give you something too," I said and dipped my head down to her neck before sucking softly as the soft skin and heard her giggle softly. "Not that," she said causing me to chuckle. "Fine, but can I give you one of your Christmas presents first?" I asked against her neck before sucking behind her ear and a soft moan escaped her mouth. "What if the others are awake?" she asked breathlessly and I sighed. "You know if you're about to have sex with me you shouldn't be thinking of my brothers. That's a major turn off," I said before she bursted into fits of giggles causing me to chuckle.

After a few seconds we were both full on laughing. I grinned down at the sight of her giggling and I immediately knew that this is everything that I wanted.

"You're an idiot," she said before she flipped us around and straddled me. "I wasn't thinking of your brothers," she said as she leaned down and brushed her lips against mine. "I was thinking of your parents," she said and my face immediately fell before she started giggling hysterically and fell on top of me. "I'm not turned on anymore," I said and jokingly threw her laughing self off of me and even I had a small smile on my face. Tori truly was an unique being. I stood up and she started laughing harder. "No don't go," she grabbed my wrist as she was still giggling and half whining. "You have officially found my biggest turn off," I said and she laughed harder. "I know your biggest turn on too. Come back," she said pouting and I immediately knew I couldn't deny her. I mean have you seen her?

"Why should I?" I teased her and she stopped giggling before a smirk grew on her face. Uh oh. "You don't have to," she shrugged innocently before standing up and my eyes widened. I was not hoping for that response. "No don't go," I said quickly and literally tackled her onto the bed as both of us laughed. "Tables turn quickly, yeah?" Tori teased me as she flipped us around and straddled me and I rolled my eyes. "Shut up," I said and she laughed before connecting her lips with mine.

÷÷÷

"Wow. You have seriously good presents," Tori said after she fell down next to me and I felt pride in myself. "I feel so proud of myself. I just wish you didn't have to be silent so we wouldn't get caught," I pouted and she blushed deeply. "Oh don't be such a baby," she scolded me and I smirked cockily. "I think I just showed you that I'm a man, love," I said smugly and she blushed and whined before burying her face in my neck as I chuckled. "Oh you know you loved it. It's really warm," I said and she hummed against my neck. A reached over her and switched on the air-conditioning before laying back down. I then noticed that it was just after 7 O'Clock. Wow we were up early. "I want to give you something," I said again before standing up. I reached for my boxers that Tori took off my body earlier before handing her my shirt and I walked to my suitcase. I dug to the bottom of the suitcase and found the box before walking back to the bed.