Chapter 46

*Monday the 18th of September 2017*
Ross's POV

"Ah home sweet home," Tori sighed happily as we walked into the house. We placed all the suitcases by the door and we walked into the living room. The one with the fireplace by the kitchen.

"No!" Tori suddenly whined as she sunk into the comfy couches and I looked at her. "What's wrong?" I asked as I sat down next to her and she pouted at me.

"I'll have to wash all our clothes. And pack them away. I hate being a wife," she finally decided and I laughed at her before pulling her closer.

"Well I promise that I'll help you with washing and unpacking and everything," I said and she grinned innocently at me. "You're gonna have to do it. My feet are swollen," she lied and I chuckled. "Liar," I mumbled before softly kissing her grinning lips.

She nibbled on my bottom lip, taking control of the kiss as she moved to straddle me. Her tongue entered my mouth and a groan escaped from my lips.

After another couple of minutes she pulled away. "We have the sonogram in an hour. I'm gonna go and shower do you wanna join me?" Tori asked and I looked at her face.

She wasn't trying to be seductive or anything. She just wanted to shower before going for the sonogram appointment. "Yeah I would love too. C'mon let's go," I said and we both started walking upstairs.

"I don't even wanna know how I'm gonna walk these stairs at nine months," she mumbled and I chuckled. "I'll carry you don't worry,"

"Talking about the stairs...do you think we could get someone to, like, install railings? Something nice, but also baby proof. I'm just thinking for when this little one starts walking and crawling," Tori said as she rubbed her stomach.

"Yeah we'll have to baby proof the house since it isn't that baby proof. I'll look into it for you," I said and she smiled before we walked into our room.

"Oh, Lord. I have to change the sheets and everything," she groaned distastefully and I kissed her head. "Calm down, baby. We'll get everything ready and I'll help you. Just don't stress it's not good for the baby," I said and she nodded lightly. "Thank you for being so helpful," she said and I kissed her softly.

As we stood in the shower Tori spoke up. "Michelle told me that she and Rocky are going to buy everything for the nursery today," she said as she squeezed her mixed berry body wash onto her sponge. "Yeah he told me that too. I just hope they find everything because the baby is almost here and they still have to do the entire thing," I said as I stuck my head under the shower and Tori hummed.

"That's true," she said before looking at me deep in thought. "Am I turning ugly?" Tori suddenly asked in a small, vulnerable voice and I frowned at her. "Baby where is this coming from?" I asked as I held her cheeks and she got tears in her eyes. "I don't know. I just that, I'm gaining weight and my bump is getting bigger and I'm afraid that you'll find me ugly," she whimpered and I quickly pulled her into my arms.

My heart clenched as she told me those words as I kissed her temple. "Baby I will never find you ugly. You will always be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. You have a baby growing inside of you. Another human being. Baby this is a miracle. If you ask me this is the most beautiful I've ever seen you,"

"Really?" she asked as she sniffed and I nodded. "Really, angel," I said and she grinned before hugging me. I remember Rocky told me about the mood swings she'll have. Luckily he knows all about pregnant woman since he had it very bad with Michelle.

He is always in trouble. It's hysterical.

×××

"I don't know what to wear," Tori said as she looked at all her clothes. "Yeah I mean it's not like you have anything," I answered sarcastically as I looked at her tons of clothes and she giggled. "How about just some jeans and a shirt," I shrugged and she did also before grabbing a pair of jeans.