4

*Saturday the 10th of December*
Ross's POV

*10:32*

I sighed as I looked around the kitchen and put my head in my hands. Tori hasn't moved an inch. She's lying completely still in our bed and she hasn't spoken a word to me. There was a knock on the door and I stood up before walking to it. "Hey," Rydel said as soon as I opened the door and I frowned. "Hey, Del. What're you doing here?" I asked confused. "I wanted to come and ask Tori something," she said smiling and walked inside. "So where is she?" she asked and I closed the door behind her. "She's sleeping," I lied and Rydel frowned. "It's almost 11 o'clock. And that on a Saturday," she said. "She's not feeling well, Rydel," I said. "She hasn't been herself lately. Is something wrong?" she asked and I sighed again. "She's fine, Rydel. She's just not sleeping well," I said and she nodded. "Oh, okay. Do you know when she'll be up?" Rydel asked and I shook my head. "No I don't know. I'm sorry," I said and she looked at me cautiously. "Ross is everything okay?" she asked and I sighed. "Yes, we're fine. She's just having a tough week," I stated. "I thought she's not sleeping well," "Rydel please just let it go. I really don't have the energy for this," I sighed out and she nodded. "Okay, that's fine. But if you want to take I'm here," she said and I nodded. "I know, Del. Thank you," I said and she smiled at me. "Welcome. Well I'll see you later then. Bye," she said as she walked to the door. "Bye," I said as the door closed and I locked it before walking to our room. Tori was suddenly laying on my side of the bed, with her back to me, looking out of the window at the view. I didn't say a word, only removed my shirt and climbed under the blanket, wrapping my arms gently around her and placing my hands on her stomach. I gave her cheek a gentle kiss and lightly massaged her stomach, but she didn't respond to anything I did. Only kept her right arm under the pillow and her left hand on it, looking out of the window.

Victoria's POV

It's excruciating. The pain. There's no way to describe it. There's no way to tell you how much it hurts, because there's no words to explain that pain. My whole body was aching and my heart felt like it was beating the slowest it ever has as I stared out of the window, just looking. I could hear the distant giggles of two small girls as the memory replayed in my head.

We were sitting in the sand pit and giggling loudly as we played with our toys. The sky had grey clouds on them, but nothing too bad. There was no thunder either. I looked at my sister with my big curls bouncing around my head and she grinned at me. "I love you, Tori," Rose said before giving my cheek a kiss. I didn't talk because she always did all the talking for me. I played with my doll for a couple of minutes before I stood up and climbed out of the big tire, struggling slightly, because I was still a little girl. I ran to my Mom who was setting up the Christmas lights around the house and she grinned at me. "Hi, honey," she cooed as she took me into her arms and gave my lips a peck. She put me down again and continued with the lights as my curious eyes watched her in amusement. I could barely keep my excitement contained as I watched my Mom and Dad test the lights to make sure they're working. But just then my life changed forever. One single thunder echoed through the sky and a loud scream was heard from the other side of the house and both my parents' head whipped to the sound. "Rose!" my Mom yelled worriedly before both of them started running to Rose. I tried keeping up, but my little legs wouldn't allow it. As soon as I got to the scene my Mom was holding Rose close to her chest as sobs hysterically escaped her mouth and my Dad looked pale. He grabbed both of them before putting them in the car as the maid took me into her arms, but I couldn't stop looking at the car as they sped off. Tears were streaming down my cheeks as loud cries and sobs escaped my mouth. An hour later my parents walked into the house, without my sister.